Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball?

+3
Juan Andres Cortes
ItzjakPosada16
santiago.10945
7 posters

Go down

Who do you think  will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball? Empty Who do you think will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball?

Post by santiago.10945 Wed 19 Oct - 9:25

In chapter five the farm suffers some difficulties, and napoleon and snowball are discussing what to do, express what you think here.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who do you think  will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball? Empty Re: Who do you think will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Wed 19 Oct - 9:35

I think that the farm will be better if they only use snowball ideas, because as we have seen in the book, he's the one that come with better ideas for improving the farm, actually in some cases, he is the only that propose ideas, and when this happen Napoleon only try to break his ideas by complaining about them, showing his lack of imagination for improvement, and revealing his true intentions of being the only pig that rules in the farm, because he seem to not care about what happens to everyone else, he only wants to rule in the farm and make everyone do as he said. That's why I think Snowball is the better option, but the ball is in your court, you decide who is better for you.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Who do you think  will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball? Empty Re: Who do you think will bring more advancement to the farm, Napoleon or Snowball?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Thu 20 Oct - 9:23

santiago.10945 wrote:In chapter five the farm suffers some difficulties, and napoleon and snowball are discussing what to do, express what you think here.
What I have read of chapter five, I think snowball will help more the difficulties of the farm , why? Because this enthusiastic pig always gives ideas and ideas that could help the farm by different ways. I think Napoleon is not a good leader because he always see the bad or the negative things in every idea so he does not help the farm only complicated it .
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Saarangom Thu 20 Oct - 16:28

Yes, I think Snowball was the solution to the farm. He was intelligent and not selfish, unlike most pigs in political satire
Saarangom
Saarangom
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Fri 21 Oct - 20:37

Snowball is the best choice and solution for the farm. He is interested on improving the farm and has a lot of innovating ideas that would help to have a better life style for all the animals. Napoleon is just an egocentric pig, that only focus on making useless critics and focusing in himself (just like a lot of politicians in Colombia).
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9APaula Sat 22 Oct - 11:43

I think that Snowball would benefit the farm much more than Napoleon would. Snowball is a leader that wants the best for the farm and it's animals. During some chapters he states a lot of new projects for the farm that would be very useful. In my opinion, Napoleon is a horrible leader because he only has a great speech in form but it lacks in content. He only thinks in the best for him and not in the best for the rest of the animals.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Sat 22 Oct - 14:38

9APaula wrote:I think that Snowball would benefit the farm much more than Napoleon would. Snowball is a leader that wants the best for the farm and it's animals. During some chapters he states a lot of new projects for the farm that would be very useful. In my opinion, Napoleon is a horrible leader because he only has a great speech in form but it lacks in content. He only thinks in the best for him and not in the best for the rest of the animals.
I support you idea because Snowball wants the best for their animals and Napoleon wants only the power and controll wich in society this is seen in a lot of cases with politicians that want the correct and because this they are killed and their oposition is the one that takes the power and it us a bad politic which only wants money and piwer like Napoleon does.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down