Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia?

+4
Juan Molano77
Valeconstain
Daniel Melo
juanfernando1209
8 posters

Go down

What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia? Empty What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia?

Post by juanfernando1209 Thu 20 Oct - 19:12

It is not fair for some reasons from my point of view.
juanfernando1209
juanfernando1209
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia? Empty Re: What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia?

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 14:37

I think is a very good method for increasing Colombia's economy, so in a future development will increase for the well-being of a society.

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia? Empty Re: What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia?

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 18:14

Daniel Melo wrote:I think is a very good method for increasing Colombia's economy, so in a future development will increase for the well-being of a society.
I agree with you Daniel but i also consider the increase of taxes will not definitely increase Colombia's economy or fix all the holes in the streets because all that moeny we are paying to the goberment isn't seen anywhere, there are still transit problems, insecurity problems and much more, what happens with all that taxes we pay? Where is that money? Well it is dissapointing to recognize that all money is in the pockets of all the politicians of our city and our country.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the increase of the Tax in Colombia? Empty Do it seriously

Post by Juan Molano77 Sun 23 Oct - 18:23

juanfernando1209 wrote:It is not fair for some reasons from my point of view.
You need to give you reasons so your opinion can be valid, I think you don't really know about the theme.

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Sun 23 Oct - 20:34

In my opinion it is unfair, I know the taxes of Colombia are low compared with other countries but this is not the solution, because the goverment gains more resources but they will steal the money, as always, the solution for the Colombian deficit in our resources is to change our politicians or be more interested on what are used our resources.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 21:11

In comparison to other taxes in Latin America, we are not paying the most expensive taxes in the world, and if you say Santos is stupid and unjust, think that Uribe passed 8% to 16%
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Mon 24 Oct - 5:49

I think our government must focus its efforts on minimize the corruption instead try to maintain the budget with the work of a portion of the population, the IVA tax have been increased in several amounts and recently was announced that it was going to be increased from 16% to 19%, the new tributary reform will affect a portion people who is employee, it is affecting the credibility of goverment for promoting our economy

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanita.ardila Tue 25 Oct - 19:28

I think this increase in the fees is going to generate poverty in a way the government would not be able to manage or handle, it is also going to engender unemployment and enormous economic crisis in between the less favorable conditions; consequently, this would encourage violence to take place because of the hopeless and awful administration of the countries resources.
juanita.ardila
juanita.ardila
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down