Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia

5 posters

Go down

Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia Empty Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 20:22

Is Bogota the best place to live in Colombia?
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia Empty Re: Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia

Post by Gtortoretto Fri 21 Oct - 19:00

It depends on whether you liking city with more infrastructure or cities that are more in the countryside or on hot areas such as Medellin or Cartagena. In my opinion for someone who infrastructure is what makes him decide between to cities, then bogota is a better city to live
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia Empty Re: Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 9:19

I have lived in Bogota all my life. However I have also travelled to many, almost every city in Colombia and I can tell every city has its differences and it all depends on your likes and what you want to become in the future. For example big cities like Bogota or Medellin are perfect for people who pretend to have a business life. And shore cities like Barranquilla or Cartagena are suitable for those who would prefer a stress-free life, enjoying at the sea. One cannot just declare one city is the best place just because it completely depends on your preferences.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sun 23 Oct - 11:31

I totally don't like living here, since the traffic is horrible, the climate is boring, most of the people is very self-centered, the mayor doesn't fulfill his promises and some other things, I know this can be found in most of the cities, bur I can't totally handle it. By the way, I love the historical centers, I love visiting places like La Candelaria and its theater, Usaquen, the T zone, street 116, La Calera and places where I can find nature... Bogota is nice, but for the kind of people that can adapt to its lifestyle.
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Bogota, the best place to live in Colombia Empty Bogotá is not the best city of Colombia

Post by Nicolás salcedo Tue 19 Sep - 22:18

EmilyArias99 wrote:Is Bogota the best place to live in Colombia?
Bogota can be the capital of Colombia but it isn't the most advanced city. Bogota has a great amount of cars in it generating the traffic to become every day worse. The climate of bogota is not pretty good it rains all the first months ant the last six months it makes a horrible and unsupportable sun. An other reason is the insecurity of all the city everyday something happens in the city this are the most important reasons why bogota is not the best city for living on Colombia.
Nicolás salcedo
Nicolás salcedo
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down