Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen if you hadent born?

2 posters

Go down

What would happen if you hadent born? Empty What would happen if you hadent born?

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Sat 22 Oct - 14:27

Let me know what do you think the life of others that round you would be withoout you in it and how your family would be.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What would happen if you hadent born? Empty Re: What would happen if you hadent born?

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Sat 22 Oct - 14:28

I think my family would have more money, live in a better home, and my friends and teachers would be the same because if they dont care of people living the school, they woul not care on peopl that evn didnt born.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What would happen if you hadent born? Empty Re: What would happen if you hadent born?

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 22 Oct - 14:53

I think that my parents would have a life way easier than nowadays. Maybe they would stay together still instead of getting divorced, who knows. What I'm sure about is the fact that they would have a lot more money, they would know more countries from their vacations, be more successful and possibly more happy and calm, they wouldn't have to worry about taking care of another person besides themselves. My best friend would stay with the one who was her previous best friend before me and the same with my friends, they would either have other friends different from the ones of nowadays or they would stay in the same group but simply without me, that's not a radical change but my parents would have an enormous change, for good, in their lives.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down