Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?

+2
santiago.10945
9AIvanGuerrero
6 posters

Go down

What is the animal which you identify with and why?

ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap0%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap9%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap36%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap18%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap0%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap27%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_lcap9%ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Empty ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Sat 22 Oct - 14:53

Let me know why and what is your favourite animal in thus incredible book, and please answer my poll.
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Empty Re: ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?

Post by santiago.10945 Sat 22 Oct - 23:39

Snowball is my favorite since he is the most competent of them all and is the one that is looking for more innovation in the farm, also he is the most intelligent of all.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  Empty Re: ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 13:40

santiago.10945 wrote:Snowball is my favorite since he is the most competent of them all and is the one that is looking for more innovation in the farm, also he is the most intelligent of all.
Santiago I really disagree with you. Snowball and Napoleon are inteligent not because of their merit but for their knowledge influenced and introduced by the Old Major. If Old Major wasn't part of the book as Lenin was part of the October Soviet revolution , neither Snowballor Napoleon would be capable of leading the liberated farm as Trotsky and Stalin did on the Soviet Union after Lenin died.
ehat is your favorite character in animal farm?  3155181
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruiz12 Sun 23 Oct - 14:22

I like squealer because it is a pig which had the ability to persuade his crew about the superiority they had towards the other animals in the farm. Even though they weren't he managed to make them believe they were and this is skill that only good leaders have.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juan.10412 Sun 23 Oct - 17:56

I think snowbal is the best character of the story because he is and inteligent pig that always is in favor of the farm and all that he makes is to reach benefits for the farm, instead of napoleon that is also an inteligent pig but he only matters about his own benefit and make plans to be more rich and do whatever he wants
juan.10412
juan.10412
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 20:04

Snowball and Old Mayor are my favourite characters. Snowball since he was the leader who created more and useful ideas, he proposed building the Windmill which would bring a lot of benefits to the farm, he was loyal to the "Seven Commandments of Animalism" and he interpret correctly Old Mayor's ideals and his dream conference, his revolution desire and its purpose; on the other hand, there is the well-known Old Mayor who was the one who impulse the revolution, thanks to him there was a change, the fact that it did not result on what expected was not his problem, he decided to do something towards the miserable situation the farm was in, he wanted to bring the good to the farm and quit Mr. Jones abuses.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down