Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen?

3 posters

Go down

Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen? Empty Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen?

Post by 9AJuliana Sat 22 Oct - 19:19

Do you think that is really necessary that our parents take control on what we listen?

9AJuliana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen? Empty Re: Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen?

Post by santiago.10945 Sat 22 Oct - 23:32

No, it would be very stupid, like I have never had that question in my mind, is stupid, parents should educate you, not treat you like if don't exist and only receive orders.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen? Empty Re: Should our parents have control on what type of music do we listen?

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 9:44

Hello my friends.
I like to listen to specific kind of music, which most likely my parents dont like, not that being a reason for me not to listen to it.
What i'm trying to say, is that most of the times our parents wont agree with us in many things. I think at this age we should not be banned on what music we listen to or what movies we watch. However we should always listen to our parents opinions and try to understand their reasons and not just act like rebels; because most of the time the are right and they will always want the best for us.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down