Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are religions important in the world?

4 posters

Go down

Are religions important in the world? Empty Are religions important in the world?

Post by santiago.10945 Sat 22 Oct - 23:44

Are religions important? Being seriously, they haven't brought anything good for anyone, but false hope and wars, so what do you think?
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Are religions important in the world? Empty Re: Are religions important in the world?

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 11:26

I think that religions are causing big conflicts in the world, there are big diferences between them, and the people believe in some of them that if they kill others in name of their gods, they will be received in the heaven , I think that religions have a pure concept but the leaders have manipulated and they are affecting our world

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Are religions important in the world? Empty Re: Are religions important in the world?

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Sun 23 Oct - 19:20

Religions has only causing problems since they were created, is a way to separate people and generate hate, religions have been pretexts to violate human rights and do what ever they want, I mean, think about all the wars and deaths that religions have caused, only the Christianity has caused 41 millions deaths, so in conclusion I think that they are not important, they are an obstacle to the progress of the human race.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:08

I do think that religions are important, but the ones which teach respect and solidarity (as mine) because they help us to perform good actions. Facts not opinions.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down