Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are brigadas important on our life's?

+3
Juan Diego Osso
Daniel Melo
santiago.10945
7 posters

Go down

Are brigadas important on our life's? Empty Are brigadas important on our life's?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 11:30

Brigadas are supposed to teach us how to act in case of emergency, but is it necessary ?
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Are brigadas important on our life's? Empty Re: Are brigadas important on our life's?

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 14:44

I think this activity is necessary for our lives because it teach us how to act in an emergency. In a future, having adquiere this knowledge we can save lives.

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Are brigadas important on our life's? Empty Re: Are brigadas important on our life's?

Post by Juan Diego Osso Sun 23 Oct - 15:36

Daniel Melo wrote:I think this activity is necessary for our lives because it teach us how to act in an emergency. In a future, having adquiere this knowledge we can save lives.
Pesonally, I don't do ''brigadas'' because my social service hours are covered by my participation on a high performance soccer team but I think they give you the discipline and skills you need on an emergency situation like a car crash or an earthqueake.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 16:50

I think that Brigadas are really important because it teach us many abilities very useful for any case in the life. Now or in the future we could remember what we learn and save our life or someone else.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanSerranoSu25 Sun 23 Oct - 17:18

I think that Brigadas is a very important aspect that most of the people have to be in, because this is not only for knowing how act in a dangerous moment, but also it help you to get more abilities and make you have discipline that in life is very important.

EstebanSerranoSu25
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 17:39

I think brigadas is important for our lives so that we in a future know how to act in an emergency and how to help people so that everyone survives, which is something that we wouldn't learn if we weren't in brigadas

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 18:41

I consider brigadas is a very good thing for people, because is something that could help us in a future to save someones life either of our family or not. The only bad thing about brigadas is that we have to stay on fridays , the days we want to go to rest home , but it does not matter because it would be helpfull in a future.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down