Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think school should let students have more freedom?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think school should let students have more freedom? Empty Do you think school should let students have more freedom?

Post by Gtortoretto Sun 23 Oct - 17:00

Comment what do you think school should let students do more, for example as choosing its own clothes.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you think school should let students have more freedom? Empty Re: Do you think school should let students have more freedom?

Post by mateo.infante Sun 23 Oct - 17:57

I think that school does not show us freedom but instead they show us how to be responable, furthermore I think that school is limiting our thoughts and how far could we go in our lifes.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you think school should let students have more freedom? Empty Re: Do you think school should let students have more freedom?

Post by Juanzapata31 Sun 23 Oct - 18:01

I think school is not giving us our freedom, they are just thinking in their benefits, but they are not letting us do many things, us our haircuts, or our cellphones. School shuld give us a little bit more of freedom, becuase we need to express ourselves, and I know we can demostrate that.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Sun 23 Oct - 19:01

I think that the purpose of a school besides the teaching is to encourage free thinking, to see the things outside the box, and feel free to do what you want.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Sun 23 Oct - 19:01

I think that the purpose of a school besides the teaching is to encourage free thinking, to see the things outside the box, and feel free to do what you want.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down