Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think students should chose their subjects in school?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think students should chose their subjects in school? Empty Do you think students should chose their subjects in school?

Post by JulianCamargo Tue 19 Sep - 10:09

Do you really think students in school can choose the subjects they want to study in school, so they can be guide for the career they want to choose in university and what they want to do in their lifes
JulianCamargo
JulianCamargo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you think students should chose their subjects in school? Empty Re: Do you think students should chose their subjects in school?

Post by Laverde1 Sat 30 Sep - 12:55

JulianCamargo wrote:Do you really think students in school can choose the subjects they want to study in school, so they can be guide for the career they want to choose in university and what they want to do in their lifes

For me, you should have the choice of the subjects you want to study un school but only in ninth or tenth grade, because some people aren't sure of what they want to study and the they can make a wrong choice. For example, when i was young i wanted to study medicine,but now i want to study something related with Mathematics! Surprised

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down