Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you?

3 posters

Go down

It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you? Empty It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you?

Post by Juanzapata31 Wed 5 Oct - 20:14

In my opinion, we should not see some subjects, at least in the last 3 grades, because we are studying topics that we know we won´t use in our career and we can be using the time for studying things we may use.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you? Empty Re: It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you?

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 20:32

For me it isn’t fair to see some of the content of the subjects. Because all the classes are fundamental for the development of a good student, but some of the content we watch in them are not important like in physics and chemistry were many of the topics are not important and that we would not see them again for the rest of our live not even on the university. So the school program should be adapted to the interest and necessity of each student so that they can be more motivated and can have more fun at school.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you? Empty Re: It´s fair to see subjects in 9th grade that you know won´t be useful for you?

Post by Gtortoretto Wed 19 Oct - 23:39

Juanzapata31 wrote:In my opinion, we should not see some subjects, at least in the last 3 grades, because we are studying topics that we know we won´t use in our career and we can be using the time for studying things we may use.
I totally disagree with you, wee don't seem to see eye to eye I this situation. In my opinion every new topic we, useful or not, has a purpose to be there. Sometimes you may ask yourself why do you are havin this topic you won't never use it again in your professional career, but it can be useful for others that may follow careers that can use this 'irrelevant' topics. I think every new topic you learn will add you something more, it will make you know more things, and this can count in certain moments of your adult life.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down