Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet one person, who would it be?

5 posters

Go down

If you could meet one person, who would it be? Empty If you could meet one person, who would it be?

Post by mateo.infante Sun 23 Oct - 18:08

If you could meet one person, who would it be?

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

If you could meet one person, who would it be? Empty Re: If you could meet one person, who would it be?

Post by juanpablo12 Sun 23 Oct - 21:07

If I could meet a person I would choose Cristiano Ronaldo because I really admire him not only for his talent but also because he have to sacriffise all to get at the point he is right now.

juanpablo12
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

If you could meet one person, who would it be? Empty Re: If you could meet one person, who would it be?

Post by juanfeCISF Sun 23 Oct - 23:09

mateo.infante wrote:If you could meet one person, who would it be?
I think that it would be Franklin Roosevelt because it is very interesting for me to understand how a person took out America from the biggest economical crisis in the history of the country and created a model that worked for more than fifty years. Also I would like to know the general secretary of the U.N Ban Ki Moon because I think that he is the person which understands how the peace works and how to achieve it.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 8:56

I would meet Cassandra Clare , she is the author of my favorite boos saga, I would like to meet had since I would like to know how does she create such wonderful worlds and characters that make us crié with a sentence.

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 11:26

I would meet a person that has good feelings.

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down