Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever meet with the magic of chia?

2 posters

Go down

Have you ever meet with the magic of chia? Empty Have you ever meet with the magic of chia?

Post by Alvaro Romero Mon 2 Oct - 20:32

Chia as everybody know is not a city, but it is better than a city. Living in chia is like living in paradise, it is the heaven of the earth. There are big, small, enourmous, and fantastic rural houses, that more than houses are manctions. There are some residential complex that it's name represent the magic chia has, for example "ponilandia" or other that just have original names "Montebello" "saint cecilia" or "saint simon" with magestic-espectacular houses.
Alvaro Romero
Alvaro Romero
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Have you ever meet with the magic of chia? Empty Re: Have you ever meet with the magic of chia?

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 21:44

I haven't Alvaro ,for instance not as well as I would like to ,but by the comments i have heard I would love living there .I study near this one and got friends who live there and the things I have heard about living in Chia are out of this world specially comments toward the peacefully eviroment that sorrounds it . About your comment ,there is no daubt and it is not a secret to any Bogota citizen ,that Chia has amazing houses ,in which we would all like to live in.

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down