Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will you marry your high school sweetheart?

4 posters

Go down

will you marry your high school sweetheart?  Empty will you marry your high school sweetheart?

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 18:12

Do you believe that you are able to marry that person who you are dating right know on high school?
Do you love that person enough to last that long without breaking up?

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

will you marry your high school sweetheart?  Empty Re: will you marry your high school sweetheart?

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 18:26

True love always wins, if you feel that you are meant to marry your gf/bf, it may happen if you fight for it. Everyone says that's totally impossible, but nothing is impossible.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

will you marry your high school sweetheart?  Empty Re: will you marry your high school sweetheart?

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 1:18

I think that it is possible, in this live everything is possible even if you broke up with that person like at the age of 18 or something like that, you can find again that person at the age of 24 and get married because you really loved each other. I love you
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Mon 24 Oct - 2:19

I consider that if things go good with both i would do it because you already know everything about each other , you already have a good story together and probably this is what can make it go better.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down