Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus?

+4
Yamito
Manuelacastrillon
Samuel242
MarianaSantafé
8 posters

Go down

Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus? Empty Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus?

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr - 8:16

Antanas Mockus and Andres Pastrana have both been Bogota's mayor. Mockus has been known for promoting citizen conscience and several campaigns for education, as he has been a proffesor. Under his leadership Bogota evidenced a great improvement in most aspects, yet he stepped out of the charge in 2003. Andrés Pastrana was Colombia's president, Bogota's mayor and Colombia's Ambassador to the United States and has received citizenship awards. Who has contributed the most to Bogota?

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus? Empty Re: Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus?

Post by MarianaSantafé Thu 23 Apr - 11:56

Actually i prefer Antanas Mockus, because i think that during his leadership in Bogotá he achieved many things that many majors couldn't;moreover, he was a teacher, so his knowledge is very extensive.

MarianaSantafé
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus? Empty Re: Who has contributed more to Bogota's development, Andres Pastrana or Antanas Mockus?

Post by Samuel242 Sun 26 Apr - 12:49

In my opinion Antanas Mockus, because during his period he made a social sistem called "Cultura Ciudadana" making people respect the traffic rules
Samuel242
Samuel242
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Sun 26 Apr - 15:06

I believe that no one of them has contribute. For me, both of them had just tried to find the way of burgle the society, trying to get their one benefits.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Tue 28 Apr - 9:43

Both contributed the same for me, because they didn't do anything important in Bogota. If they did it, actually his performance in the city is absolutely inefficient.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO CUBILLOS Tue 28 Apr - 12:17

estefaniabenavides wrote:Antanas Mockus and Andres Pastrana have both been Bogota's mayor. Mockus has been known for promoting citizen conscience and several campaigns for education, as he has been a proffesor. Under his leadership Bogota evidenced a great improvement in most aspects, yet he stepped out of the charge in 2003. Andrés Pastrana was Colombia's president, Bogota's mayor and Colombia's Ambassador to the United States and has received citizenship awards. Who has contributed the most to Bogota?

Is wright, because during Molus mayor, he contributed to the citizen culture and he put the system of transmilenio, and most of the people of bogota, said that that was the best period that Bogota have in the history

NICO CUBILLOS
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Tue 28 Apr - 12:27

Manuelacastrillon wrote:I believe that no one of them has contribute. For me, both of them had just tried to find the way of burgle the society, trying to get their one benefits.
I disagree with you, mainly because Antanas Mockus did contribute in a really positive way, being the fact that the crime percentage went down in a really fast way thanks to his campaign named "Lahora zanahoria", in which he tried to stop violent crimes throughout the use of mimes and placards.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 28 Apr - 12:52

I think that they both with Peñalosa made Bogota an efficient and secure city. They made the Transmilenio that has been the best idea of all time for Bogota. So I think the contributed the same.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 28 Apr - 12:52

I think that they both with Peñalosa made Bogota an efficient and secure city. They made the Transmilenio that has been the best idea of all time for Bogota. So I think the contributed the same.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Mon 1 Jun - 18:29

For obvious reasons, Pastrana is the one that contributes more on the development of the Colombian society. Not only because he was selected as the president, but also because he show that despite of the economic problems that were leaving Colombia he show that he was the one that can change that and make it a better way in wifi there were a good economic stablished.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Mon 1 Jun - 18:33

SebasGuzman98 wrote:I think that they both with Peñalosa made Bogota an efficient and secure city. They made the Transmilenio that has been the best idea of all time for Bogota. So I think the contributed the same.
In my opinion you could not be so far cry from the reality, have you ever seen how the transmilenio is transporting people? Or maybe have you ever noticed that the money that were invested in the transmilenio could have been spend on schools that are the machine of the development country. So please can you imagine how bad are you supporting this people to be the ones that contributed in a better way?

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Mon 1 Jun - 18:38

Yamito wrote:Both contributed the same for me, because they didn't do anything important in Bogota. If they did it, actually his performance in the city is absolutely inefficient.
I totally agree with you. So for this reason we could know that this supposed people are the one that we have to take to account that are the virus that we think are the efficient for the community, and that is not just because there didn't do anything for solving this problems that Colombia needs.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Mon 1 Jun - 19:06

I disagree with Manuel, because Bogotano changed a ñot while the directión of Mockus.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down