Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your opinion about the development about the metro?

3 posters

Go down

What is your opinion about the development about the metro? Empty What is your opinion about the development about the metro?

Post by Pablismo Tue 25 Oct - 21:16

Honestly I think it is going to fail, because Bogotá is not ready for it, neither its geography, I would rather prefer the improvement of the Trasnmilenio system.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion about the development about the metro? Empty Re: What is your opinion about the development about the metro?

Post by juanita.ardila Wed 26 Oct - 8:48

Actually, I see it very far, people take like five years to make a bridge or to fix the streets, they are going to take even longer to develop the metro. Even though the project isn't cheap, nor easy, it could be a way to make the city progress.
juanita.ardila
juanita.ardila
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion about the development about the metro? Empty Re: What is your opinion about the development about the metro?

Post by Camilo.DlH Wed 26 Oct - 19:25

I think that the development of a metro system is the best way to show advancement in the transport section of our city; however, we have to keep in mind that it the metro system gets stabished it would work in parallel with the transmilenio and SITP system. We also have to take into account the facilities that this would generate due to the fact that this would not be affected by the insane traffic jams that our city lives everyday.
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down