Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGI is better for the movies?

3 posters

Go down

CGI is better for the movies? Empty CGI is better for the movies?

Post by Pablismo Tue 25 Oct - 21:22

I think CGI is overrated, productions are using it too much, I would rather prefer "home-made" special effects, becuase CGI in my opinion takes away the reality of the movie.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

CGI is better for the movies? Empty Re: CGI is better for the movies?

Post by Maria Jose Gomez Mon 7 Nov - 10:01

There are different types of movies, and in many cases the CGI help the audience to keep connected and the story to happen fluently. However, with this new technology, some movies exceed in these images. In Europe, it's contrastive because their movies are by the hand with theatre, which is a tradition. Still, as they don't use that much of CGI, their movies are different, but great. I think CGI in many cases helps a lot to the viewer to enter into the movie reality.
Maria Jose Gomez
Maria Jose Gomez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

CGI is better for the movies? Empty Yes!!!!!

Post by Daniel Cabarique Mon 2 Oct - 18:49

Pablismo wrote:I think CGI is overrated, productions are using it too much, I would rather prefer "home-made" special effects, becuase CGI in my opinion takes away the reality of the movie.
The movies won’t be the same without cgi, well the intention of a movie is to get you inside the movie, to make you conect with the story, and how can you get inside a movie if it doesn’t seem to be real. I think cgi had improoved movies so much that you can live what the actor lives but in your body, however the movie is not all special effect, first of all has to be a good movie, have good actors and finally as a complement good special effects which transmit you all the seventh art magic.
Daniel Cabarique
Daniel Cabarique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

CGI is better for the movies? Empty Re: CGI is better for the movies?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down