Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with?

4 posters

Go down

When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with? Empty When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with?

Post by esstebanser123 Thu 21 Sep - 13:02

Having a relation isn't easy, but breaking up or ending it up is worst, when you end up a relation you are expecting to have your friends as help, and not trying to get with the person you broke up. That shouldn't happen!!!!!

esstebanser123
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with? Empty Re: When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with?

Post by Boti_09 Thu 21 Sep - 13:06

No because of loyalty
Boti_09
Boti_09
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with? Empty Re: When you have ended up a relation, could one of your friends get together with the person you ended up the relation with?

Post by Valeria Tovar Hernández Thu 21 Sep - 13:15

esstebanser123 wrote:Having a relation isn't easy, but breaking up or ending it up is worst, when you end up a relation you are expecting to have your friends as help, and not trying to get with the person you broke up. That shouldn't happen!!!!!

If you are not capable of resisting your friends ex, clearly you are uncapable of having a real friendship. Respecting your friend's previous relations shows clearly your loyalty towards them. "Don't get involved with my ex if you are my friend" IT'S A RULE. But if you are in agreement to let your friend get involved with your ex that's your problem and probably it is something you will regret. Wink

Valeria Tovar Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeria Tovar Hernández Thu 21 Sep - 13:18

esstebanser123 wrote:Having a relation isn't easy, but breaking up or ending it up is worst, when you end up a relation you are expecting to have your friends as help, and not trying to get with the person you broke up. That shouldn't happen!!!!!

If you are not capable of resisting your friends ex, clearly you are uncapable of having a real friendship. Respecting your friends previous relations shows clearly your loyalty towards them. "Don't get involved with my ex if you are my friend" ITS A RULE. But if you are in agreement to let your friend get involved with your ex that's your problem and probably it is something you will regret. Wink

Valeria Tovar Hernández

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanLagos Sun 1 Oct - 20:56

Esteban,
I think that it doesn’t care at all because this person is not affecting you directly or indirectly; therefore, personally I don’t find any problem and I can’t control the life of other persons. Obviously it depends on your friend emotions but it is disrespectful that you control his life, he has the freedom to be with the person we wants and you can’t order him. One thing is the problem you had with that certain person and other one is that one friend of yours pass time with that person.

JuanLagos
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down