Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly?

4 posters

Go down

If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly? Empty If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly?

Post by NataliaDuarte Sun 1 Oct - 10:33

Many times when teachers get mad, they start treating students in a bad way.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly? Empty Re: If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly?

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 8:01

I wouldn't think that it's appropriate due to the fact that students come to school to learn and not to be treated badly.teacher can be mad for a lot of reasons maybe students aren't behaving as they should, but under any circumstances should teachers be disrespectful in any measure.

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly? Empty Re: If teachers get mad, should they be permitted to treat students badly?

Post by Andres Mejia Mon 2 Oct - 19:33

I think there is certain unfairness when it regards to rude treatment between students and teachers, whereas the teacher is more listened by the coordinators than us. I think we all know of certain teacher whose class is about taking things assertively, without being rude, without threatening, and with patience and calmness, but he is the teacher who gets mad the most easily and the first to threat any student to be sent immediatly to the well-being coordinator for their supposed "disrespectful and unjustified behaviour". Given so, if a teacher calls me lazy, but I call a teacher lazy, guess who of us is in trouble. I understand that the person in charge of the class is the teacher, but this does nor guarantee that their judgement is the most correct.

Andres Mejia
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 9:38

I think when being on a "laboral" atmosphere it should be a mutual respect, when teachers are in a bad mood and angry they use to treat bad students and make them feel the worse thing in world. I think they should respect more and don't think they can treat people how they want only because are the teachers.

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down