Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can renewable resources be implemented to save the ecosystem?

2 posters

Go down

How can renewable resources be implemented to save the ecosystem? Empty How can renewable resources be implemented to save the ecosystem?

Post by Santy014 Mon 2 Oct - 20:12

As you may see, I think that the use of renewable resources for this problematic is the most effective solution; Furthermore, I think there will be a job related to this in the future, since our future generations will suffer what we are all making right now. Let me know your opinion about this.
Santy014
Santy014
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

How can renewable resources be implemented to save the ecosystem? Empty Re: How can renewable resources be implemented to save the ecosystem?

Post by Daniel Novoa Mon 2 Oct - 20:25

Reweable resources will be vital in the future to sabe the ecosystem. Pollution, biodiversity loss and natural catastrophies are causing the world is getting every time worse than the previous one. Stephen Hawking says that "time is running out for Earth" and mentions that if we do not leave the planet in a hundred years we will be doomed to extinction. We have to protect the ecosystem and using renewable resources is one of them; the most powerful countries like United States, Russia or China have to take the iniciative in orden, other countries also start developing this resources.

Daniel Novoa
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down