Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a friend?

+55
lilipaez
sara_24
Daniel Melo
Antonia Sanint
9BJuanitaGutierrez
lauramoscoso
mafe gonzalez
camilacastroi
JuanFelipeDavila
Santiagoparada
mateo.infante
La Xime
Laura Algarra
Marianamonroy00
juanfeCISF
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Alejandro Salamanca
Daniela Roldán
Megan Reátiga
Juan Camilo Pinzon
EmilyArias99
juansegura1999
michi_pantin
JoseRey99
juanesteban00
Juanaolave
Federico Luna
manuel11
gabrielaaguirre1
valentinaguzman8
Yamito
Gigigravier
Vale Gómez
Manuelacastrillon
Cesarburgos19
gabriela.mejia
Angélica
juanitamendez27
Yizuztowers
delgadossdvsf
Leila Nabulsi
valentinacoba
MarianaSantafé
felipepedroza26
jorgerey
carloshernandez
NicoManrique
marianatorresp
lauragomez
lauratusso
isabellajativa
ramirosimon1989
Santiago_Garcia
laurabenavides
Admin
59 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is a friend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is a friend?

Post by Cesarburgos19 Thu 16 Apr - 10:48

Friend is not the person who accompanies you, friend is the one that support your in hard times and difficult situation. Friend is the person with good qualities, so this is a person that you can truths.

Cesarburgos19
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Thu 16 Apr - 18:03

In my opinion, a friend is a personal that you can trust. Is someone who never leaves you out in any situation that you have to deal with.
A friends is someone who knows all your errors and still loves you.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Thu 16 Apr - 18:40

A real friend is that person that will be with you in any situation you are getting through even if it is bad or good. A real friend will not judge you for your apperance and will love you and respect you just the way you are.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigigravier Thu 16 Apr - 19:36

For me a friend is more than the people that laughs with you is that important person in your live that is always with you and no matters if you go to different universities you can always count with their help. Also is that person that knowing your mistakes accep them and help you been a beetle person. He or she is also the person that will be totally honest with you and will never do something to hurt you.

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Sat 18 Apr - 14:38

A friend is someone who is always with you at any problem; however, sometimes this "friends" apparently aren't the person you think he or she is. That's why you need to be careful chooseing your friends, so you will not be red at the future.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sat 25 Apr - 16:55

A friend is someone who will support you no matter what, someone you can trust and who won't judge you, someone whose company you enjoy and will be there no matter what your situation is.

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Sat 25 Apr - 22:10

My friends and I have a very cute phrase that says "Friends are the family we choose" In my opinion that's a true friend. Is the person that is with you through thick and worst. It might be very different from you, but despite that fact, they can love you unconditionally.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Mon 27 Apr - 18:38

A friend must be someone that not only shows his side of humor, but also someone that is in the good times and the bad. I will choose someone that is funny,trustful,friendly,interesting and good friend that says the best advice in a wisely way.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Tue 28 Apr - 12:20

I think that a friend is that person in which you will trust your life without any doubt; a friend is a person that will know when you are feeling bad even though you have not said anything about that... A friend will always be part of your family.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanaolave Sun 10 May - 17:14

A friend is a person that will be with you no matter what, it is someone that accepts you just the way you are, that tells you the truth no matter if it is hard to assimilate or a piece of cake and that always will support you and be confidential to you.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanesteban00 Thu 14 May - 9:18

A friend is a person who is with you all the times even if you are with big problems or you are in a good time, also a friend is like a brother, is part of your life.

juanesteban00
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseRey99 Thu 14 May - 9:26

My perfect friend is one who likes you and give you his friendship without interest, also one who have a good sense of humor and one who is releavle.

JoseRey99
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by michi_pantin Thu 14 May - 13:30

a friend is a person you can always count on, even in the darkest of times or in the greatest of days.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 16:19

A friend is someone who is there for you in good and bad times. They can be very similar or very different from you. Although this, you love them the way they are. It is that person that you can trust in and know they'll never leave you. Many people confuse fellow with friends. The difference is that fellow will leave you on a certain time, the real friend will be there for you when you need them, even after a long time.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juansegura1999 Thu 21 May - 21:32

in my personal opinion a friend is someone who is always for you, that no matter what you are looking for you helps, is this person you can trust on enithing and it can be anyone. but there are few friends who are seriously and that you can trust on them.

juansegura1999
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Mon 26 Sep - 12:46

A friend may be the most important person in your life after your blood family. Friends are the family we choose and are the people who will be by your side forever no matter what. A friend may be that person that is like the light in darkness and with that heart of gold, may take you to be a better person everyday.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

What is a friend? - Page 2 Empty What is a friend?

Post by Juan Camilo Pinzon Tue 27 Sep - 9:20

Admin wrote:What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice
In a friend I will need much more that she or he can be someone reliable and that also has sense of humor, I think that a friend is really important in my life because if they are reliable, they can be like a help in your life and having a friend who has sense of humor is the best of both worlds because you have a really god time with them, I can say that because I have a lot of friends with a lot of sense of humor.
And finally a personal opinion and a recommendation for all people that have these god friends is that they protect them in your life's, trust me, you need those funny and reliable friends at all.

Juan Camilo Pinzon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Tue 27 Sep - 17:05

A friend is someone that knows the best and the worst about you and still remains at your side. He or she is the one that Encourage you to do your best at every single thing you do and prevents you from taking dumb decision.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Tue 27 Sep - 19:26

A friend is someone loyal. who does not want to harm you in any way. A friend is someone who will listen and give you good advise. A friend is someone with which you can share your opinions with, and them share them with you.a friend is wise, a person that can guide you. A friend in all, is someone that you can give your love to and trust they won´t hurt you. Hopefully.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Salamanca Tue 27 Sep - 20:13

A friend is that person in which you can trust and is always with you, no matter how hard the circumstances are nor the mistakes you can make he's always supporting you and cheers you up to succeed.
Alejandro Salamanca
Alejandro Salamanca
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

What is a friend? - Page 2 Empty a friend is

Post by Cristian Gonzalez 9D Tue 27 Sep - 20:29

Admin wrote:What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice
A friend is a person in which you can trust and can help you with your live problems Razz
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Thu 29 Sep - 20:40

In my friends I find three things that are basic for a person to be a friend of mine.
These things are: - sense of humor: Form me a friend who makes me laugh and let me have a good time is crucial, because we all pass a better time when we are laughing or playing and such other things related to entertainment.

-Loyalty: A friend of mine should be a person which I could trust anytime, a person who I can talk with any scare of them to use what I say against me. Also if I tell a secret to my friends is because I want their opinion about something, not everyone's opinion.

- Being different: My friends are not scare of causing an impact or of doing crazy things, they just care about themselfs and not on what other things.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyArias99 Tue 4 Oct - 12:26

Is a person that even though is a far cry from, is always there for you, is really your family and the person you can count in. Is that person who trusts in you and will be for ever no matter what, in your life.
Is where the "pinky promise" really takes place.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 16:41

A friend is someone you can rely on , trust and be loyal to. It doesn't matter how they look , if they are smart or the beliefs if the care for you and are loyal to you nothing matters.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 17:27

A "friend" is a relative term for classifying someone, I may say that a friend is someone who never let you down; however, anyone else may think in a different way and express that for him/her a friend is someone who always stay by your side. A friend is someone who have an union of many different and valuable aspects such as loyalty, caring, trustworthiness, wise, honest, respectful and many others. Obviously nobody is perfect and a friend will not be the exemption, he or she might have a lot of flaws but you will share those with your own, he/she will complete you and when you're down they will try to get your confidence up, they'll assure you trust yourself and you'll do the same for them. What matters is that, whatever is the concept of "friend" for you, the one who you consider your friend never hurt you, at least not on purpose, since someone who truly loves you will never try to harm you, in any aspect.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next