Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a friend?

+55
lilipaez
sara_24
Daniel Melo
Antonia Sanint
9BJuanitaGutierrez
lauramoscoso
mafe gonzalez
camilacastroi
JuanFelipeDavila
Santiagoparada
mateo.infante
La Xime
Laura Algarra
Marianamonroy00
juanfeCISF
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Alejandro Salamanca
Daniela Roldán
Megan Reátiga
Juan Camilo Pinzon
EmilyArias99
juansegura1999
michi_pantin
JoseRey99
juanesteban00
Juanaolave
Federico Luna
manuel11
gabrielaaguirre1
valentinaguzman8
Yamito
Gigigravier
Vale Gómez
Manuelacastrillon
Cesarburgos19
gabriela.mejia
Angélica
juanitamendez27
Yizuztowers
delgadossdvsf
Leila Nabulsi
valentinacoba
MarianaSantafé
felipepedroza26
jorgerey
carloshernandez
NicoManrique
marianatorresp
lauragomez
lauratusso
isabellajativa
ramirosimon1989
Santiago_Garcia
laurabenavides
Admin
59 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is a friend? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is a friend?

Post by La Xime Tue 4 Oct - 19:51

A friend is not just someone who is there with you is the good or bad ones. Is that person who knows when you are mad, sad or serious and knows how to make you smile again. Is somenone that you´ll chose first in case you need to talk. Is the moon in your darkest moments. Is sometimes someone so special that is your family when you´re apart your family.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Tue 4 Oct - 21:57

A friend is someone who you could trust no matter what problema do you have, is that person that can help you in all the problems you face in life.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 21:00

In my opinion a friend is someone who makes your life more interesting and worthiness. That friend should be loyal, to stand by your side in the bad moments because in the good ones you may find all kind of persons. A friend is someone on whom you may rely on; that you can tell all your secrets without worrying that he may tell the whole school. A friend is someone who may be your family when you believe you can’t rely on them. A friend is someone who makes you laugh, someone you share special moments, tastes and likes. A friend is someone who is responsible who is a good influence and may teach one or two things to you.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 21:07

A friend is someone who you can talk with about your problems and someone that supports you no matter what. Friends should seek for your wellness;therefore, a friend is some one who would never ever damage you. A person who is reliable, who is trustworthy is a real friend. Everyone needs someone who listen to us and friends are those who will listen you no matter what.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Wed 5 Oct - 21:38

I just have 4 real Friends, those Friends are my Family, they are always there, telling me what is good or bad, making me happy, following my steps and helping me when I get lost on one of them, or even when I fall down in any bad step. This 4 friends mean everything to me, because for real, they share their home to me as it was mine, they share their time with me as if I was also a big part of their lifes, and the best, they give me the love and happiness I can't find somewhere else. That is a friend, a real one.. with this and more awesome qualities. cheers
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by mafe gonzalez Wed 5 Oct - 21:45

A friend is a person who you can trust, a person who you know will not let you down. A friend will be with you in the happiest and worst times. A friend will not stab in you back. A real friend will be like the brother or the sister you never had.

mafe gonzalez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 22:04

A friend is someone who will not be afraid to speak to you directly, someone that wants the best for you and that will be there at any moment, at any time when you are feeling down. Friends are the siblings we get to chose, and if we are lucky enough we will by their sides forever.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 22:15

A friend is a person that first of all you like to share with, a person with you like to spend your free time, that supports you every time and that you can telll all your secrets.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 22:31

You may have many friends, or only a few... But a real and true friend is that person who is always supporting you in all the satages of your life. Is that person you feel as your other half, no matter date or time, you know they will be there for you.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Wed 5 Oct - 22:32

You may have many friends, or only a few... But a real and true friend is that person who is always supporting you in all the satages of your life. Is that person you feel as your other half, no matter date or time, you know they will be there for you.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 13:39

A friend is someone who always be with you, in the bad and good situations. Is someone who supports you in every time you need help, also is a person who not let you down. Is someone you can trust in and don`t let you throw the towel in difficult situations

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sara_24 Sun 23 Oct - 13:56

Someone has said, “A friend is a person who is willing to take me the way I am.” This is not true, a real friend helps you to improve in every ambit, he or she helps you to be a better person, to be better at school, to take better decisions.A friend is a person who will never give up on you, a person who will comfort you when storms of tears are in your mind, a person who will just have some fun with you and give you a good laugh, a person that doesn't mind expressing their happy or sad feelings to you, a person who prefers being with you in a bad moment than going to a party and live you alone.

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 0:05

The definition of a friend has changed in today’s technologically connected world. Today we may think we have many “friends". In the context of social media, the term “friend” is often used to describe contacts rather than relationships. You have the ability to send your “friends” a message, but this is not the same thing as having a relationship with a person one on one. Sometimes our preoccupation is on having friends. Perhaps we should focus on being a friend.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What is a friend? - Page 3 Empty A real friend

Post by Nicolás salcedo Thu 21 Sep - 10:02

Admin wrote:What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice

Well a friend should have all of this characteristic for being a real god friend but maybe not all your friends should be like that. That's why i Believe that the possibility of rely on someone is the most important for anyone. The reasons are simple if you have a friend in which you rely you can talk about any topic with it and that is the most important thing in any time of relations if you want an have con go to a park if you want to be with someone smart talk with a teacher but to trust in someone you can only talk with a real friend or your family.
Nicolás salcedo
Nicolás salcedo
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianapardom Thu 21 Sep - 13:11

A friend is someone who accepts you the way you are, who is beside you at the best and worst times and won't let you down. A friend respect, take care and fight for you; it's someone which whom you have great memories full of laught, fun and adventures, creating a whole story to tell.

"A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile." ~Anonymous Like a Star @ heaven

Julianapardom
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by esstebanser123 Thu 21 Sep - 13:32

A friend is someone who is always there for you, it's the kind of person you would trust your life to, it's the one that makes you laugh when you most need it, that gives you their hand if there's anything you need, friends don't come in great numbers, they come most likely single, so that's why they become priceless, important, NECESARRY for your life, because there might be partners and true friends. True friends are the ones would never disappoint you, but will ever tell you what he thinks, no matter how harmful it could be, since it would help you come back to where you were.

Partners are many, but true friends are few, learn to recognize them,  and do the best to always keep them in your life.

-"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart"- anonymous

esstebanser123
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelapardotaubert Tue 3 Oct - 8:16

A friend is the person in which you know is an angel in heaven and would be with you at any time you need him, in good times or bad times.
Manuelapardotaubert
Manuelapardotaubert
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3