Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite type of series?

+2
sara_24
9ASusana
6 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite type of series? Empty Which is your favorite type of series?

Post by 9ASusana Tue 27 Sep - 12:32

I would like to know which type of series do you prefer. For example suspense series, horror ones, also adventure and even crime series. This takes two to tango since lots of points of view are created, but I would like to know your preferences towards this. Very Happy
9ASusana
9ASusana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite type of series? Empty My favorite types of series

Post by sara_24 Tue 27 Sep - 13:34

[quote="9ASusana"]I would like to know which type of series do you prefer. For example suspense series, horror ones, also adventure and even crime series. This takes two to tango since lots of points of view are created, but I would like to know your preferences towards this. Very Happy [/

I like a lot of series and I cant caught between two stools since each one has a diferent topic and are diferent types of series. Some times I prefer to see comedy because the feeling in your stomach is like if you had toys inside triying to get out but in a soft way. Other types of series I like are horror or suspens. When I see this type of series I look like a big bustling ballon due to the fact that I start to hyperventilate. Even though I love a lot of types of series, I would say that my favorite type is action. bom

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite type of series? Empty Re: Which is your favorite type of series?

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 21:47

I really like comedy series, I enjoy them very much because I laugh a lot, and I like things or people who make me laugh, I think it's what I enjoy the most, I like to be always happy. Romantic series also calls my attention due to the fact that I find really cute everything that has to be with love and couples. I also like a lot horror movies, they maintain you concentrated on what's happening and most of them really scare you. So if I had to choose only one of them, I would say my favorite type of movie would be horror.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite type of series? Empty Re: Which is your favorite type of series?

Post by SEDelgado Tue 27 Sep - 22:02

I prefer horror series as they connect you with the story and they create much more emotions and reactions in the viewer. Feeling scared is one of the strongest emotions as you could feel how your heart beats harder and faster when something unexpected occurs. Series as American Horror Story have a great story which makes the viewer want to continue watching it.
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Molano77 Tue 27 Sep - 22:15

I like series which at the end give you a lesson, it is great when you feel connected with the story or while the movie you have a feeling of suspense not knowing what is going to occur.

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Fri 30 Sep - 8:24

9ASusana wrote:I would like to know which type of series do you prefer. For example suspense series, horror ones, also adventure and even crime series. This takes two to tango since lots of points of view are created, but I would like to know your preferences towards this. Very Happy
I like series which has an interesting and well developed storie. For me is very important that the storie makes me feel different feelings. I like series like: House of cards, orange is the new black, breaking bad, prision break, and such other.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down