Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English or Mandarin? What do you think?

+30
Gtortoretto
La Xime
juanjose10
gabrielaaguirre1
SebasGuzman98
Yamito
Santiescobar11227
juanitamendez27
Angélica
mariapaula
NICO CUBILLOS
JoseRey99
marianatorresp
jorgerey
CamilaCastellanos
Cesarburgos19
MarianaSantafé
felipepedroza26
Gigigravier
carloshernandez
lauragomez
NicoManrique
lauratusso
Santiago_Garcia
laurabenavides
Vale Gómez
michi_pantin
Manuelacastrillon
Yizuztowers
Admin
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

English or Mandarin? What do you think? Empty English or Mandarin? What do you think?

Post by Admin Thu 9 Apr - 9:08

I believe that English is a lot more important than Mandarin because it's more useful as a communicative tool.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

English or Mandarin? What do you think? Empty Re: English or Mandarin? What do you think?

Post by Yizuztowers Tue 14 Apr - 8:28

I believe that English is the language of the present. While mandarin is the language of the future. Due to the fact that English speaking nations are decaying, while China is becoming a potency.

Yizuztowers
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

English or Mandarin? What do you think? Empty Re: English or Mandarin? What do you think?

Post by Manuelacastrillon Tue 14 Apr - 8:35

I believe that English is the only language of all around the world that can let you communicate with anyone. And this is because must of the humanity is learning or being educated with this language.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yizuztowers Tue 14 Apr - 8:41

English is only a global language due to the monopolized world we live in. If China becomes a potency, mandarin will become the global language.

Yizuztowers
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Tue 14 Apr - 8:44

Yizuztowers wrote:I believe that English is the language of the present. While mandarin is the language of the future. Due to the fact that English speaking nations are decaying, while China is becoming a potency.
With this, you are saying that English is going to desapear and Mandarin is going to be more "powerful" than English. However, this is not a excuse because we can't forget that English has been the language that had approve conversations between countries, been the mechanism of communication.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by michi_pantin Tue 14 Apr - 8:44

Yizuztowers wrote:I believe that English is the language of the present. While mandarin is the language of the future. Due to the fact that English speaking nations are decaying, while China is becoming a potency.

A future in which Mandarin speaking countries are in charge of the global economy and set an example to growing nations is still years away, while eanglish speaking countries have a heavy influence over the development of countries such as Colombia. For this reason English should be the language taught as a secind tongue in schools around the world.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr - 8:49

English is better, because its global and easier than mandarín to learn and apply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr - 8:49

I believe that English is far more important than Mandarin because it is easier to speak it and learn it than Mandarin. Plus, in this globalized world, English becomes the main language in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Tue 14 Apr - 8:50

I agree, because mandarin is becomin more important that english, because china and all of the countries that speak this language are becoming more important that like united states.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Tue 14 Apr - 8:52

I believe mandarin is more important that english because for the future it is going to be essential to learn more that two languages, and the countries were mandarin is speaked are becoming more important than united states

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by laurabenavides Tue 14 Apr - 9:33

I believe that for every future job, having English as a second language is essential. But, it is now being required to be trilingual so, actually you will have to start learning a new language.

laurabenavides
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Tue 14 Apr - 9:39

I believe that English is more important than mandarin, because English is the world's language, everybody in the world learns English, but mandarin is only talked in Asia and in the oriental part of the world.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr - 9:41

English has been for years the most important and most talked language in the world. English would be a better second language but i think that for the future you would need more than 2 languages and Mandarin could be a good option.

Back to top Go down

Post by lauratusso Tue 14 Apr - 9:43

I believe english is more important than mandarin because nowadays english is a second language used in most of the works.

lauratusso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Tue 14 Apr - 9:45

I belive inglish is more important than mandarine because provide more access to much more of the world than mandarin.

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by lauragomez Tue 14 Apr - 9:48

I think that I would choose English because it is the most important and international language nowadays that mostly everyone speaks it, than Mandarin language.

lauragomez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Tue 14 Apr - 9:49

I think that English is better than Mandarin because English is nowadays the global language while Mandarin no, but is good to learn about this language because in a future it would be the global language.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigigravier Tue 14 Apr - 9:51

In my opinion mandarin is a difficult language, but mandarin is the most speak languaje in the earth with 885 million of people who speak it, and instead English is speech only by 322 million people. So I think that mandarins is more important than English. And also becouse most of the economy comes from Asia.

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Tue 14 Apr - 9:56

Admin wrote:I believe that English is a lot more important than Mandarin because it's more useful as a communicative tool.
I agree because nowadays English is the global language so is better than Mandarin because as in the quote says is more useful as a communicative tool.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by felipepedroza26 Tue 14 Apr - 11:50

English is a world wide language,and is one of the moste spoken languages all around the world too. Because of this reasons , in my opinion English is the language that you need to learn to have a successful live.
felipepedroza26
felipepedroza26
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by MarianaSantafé Tue 14 Apr - 11:56

My personal opinion is that English is a lot more important than Mandarin in many ways. First of all, English is giving many students oportunities to get scholarships in other countries and, also it is easier to learn English than Mandarin, although learning Mandarin nowadays is something that many people find interesting and take it like a goal in their life.

MarianaSantafé
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesarburgos19 Tue 14 Apr - 11:58

English is better than mandarin because this is an international language that it's use in many countries, on the other hand mandarin is a language that is use in very few countries as an official language.

Cesarburgos19
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr - 12:04

I believe English is more important because is a language that almost all people around the worls must know.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaCastellanos Wed 15 Apr - 8:09

Vale Gómez wrote:I believe mandarin is more important that english because for the future it is going to be essential to learn more that two languages, and the countries were mandarin is speaked are becoming more important than united states

You are saying that english will become less important and the mandarin will be one of the most important languages. Of course it is essential to learn more than two languages, because this will make your life easier or more productive.

CamilaCastellanos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by jorgerey Wed 15 Apr - 8:13

English is the most spoken language nowadays; however, Asian powers are growing and developing at an astonishing rate, which means that Mandarin eventually will become a really important language. In the present we are living, it is evident that speaking more than one language is practically a necessity for competing worldwide, and taking into account that both English and Mandarin are really important languages, I would say at the drop of a hat that knowing both would be really important and helpful as communicative tools.

jorgerey
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next