Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I be successful English student at school?

+7
Gtortoretto
Juliana-Torres
manuel11
Federico Luna
SebasGuzman98
Santiago_Garcia
Admin
11 posters

Go down

How can I be successful English student at school? Empty How can I be successful English student at school?

Post by Admin Sat 18 Apr - 9:05

What strategies would you recommend? How can we be successful in the subject of Language? What strategies are you considering for this term?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How can I be successful English student at school? Empty Re: How can I be successful English student at school?

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 20 Apr - 17:04

I consider that for being successful in Language you have to study everyday, also you must participate in class and asking questions. Those are some of the strategies you can follow for being successful in Language.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

How can I be successful English student at school? Empty Re: How can I be successful English student at school?

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 21 Apr - 13:00

I think that to be a successful English student you have to obligate you to practice english, watching movies in English without subtitles, thinking in English and speak English with your friends.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Tue 21 Apr - 13:34

I can be succesful at english at clase by studing and participating in class. Plus, I shoul así questions to the teacher.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Apr - 9:21

Personally I think to be successful in English class just like in the other subjects you must pay attention to the class and do homework but also always study for the exams, mainly the ones you need the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Sat 25 Apr - 10:15

SebasGuzman98 wrote:I think that  to be a successful English student you have to obligate you to practice english, watching movies in English without subtitles, thinking in English and speak English with your friends.
Maybe this can be alternatives to be successful English student, but not always watching movies in English and thinking on speaking in English could be successful because you need to have basic skills on grammar and vocabulary that can improve yourself in this way watching is not a good idea , because you could not get a great performance and maybe speak in a poor way.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana-Torres Sat 25 Apr - 14:51

The best way to be succesful in English is by studying. It sounds cliche, but it's the truth. For me, what has worked the best is learning doing thinks that I enjoy. Watching movies in english without subtitles helps you on listening. Reading books in english helps you to enrich your vocabulary. These are some of the most common examples, but basically try to introduce english in your life. For me that's the best way of learning and succeding.

Juliana-Torres
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Wed 19 Oct - 7:46

Being succeful in Inglish require study and practice, it isn't difficult to be successful in something, it just require time and effort, when you put effort in something, it turn a piece of cake. Language isn't a easy subject, you can't cut corners and do it bad, it needs effort and practice and as soon as you make an Language test, you'll note the difference.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 14:14

Being a successful English student at school takes to be disiplined and also try to see English not only as a language, but as a culture that is interesting and obviously has a different perspective of the world; understanding an being as good as possible in English takes to try to see the world as the native English speakers do.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:13

To succeed on English area you have to be willing to practice a lot your vocabulary and grammar as well as use of english. You must be able to think on english and reply on english. if you want to succeed on english area you must stop thinking on spanish and start doing it on english

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Sun 23 Oct - 22:58

Well... it is very simple: finding interest, passion, knowing that it is for your future, finding it important in you daily life...
It's important to know that writing and OF COURSE reading will always improve your English
Also a good tip is listening series, movies or tv shows in English and then teaching to your mind some new words every day!
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 23:15

Nataliaalfonso0 wrote:Well... it is very simple: finding interest, passion, knowing that it is for your future, finding it important in you daily life...
It's important to know that writing and OF COURSE reading will always improve your English
Also a good tip is listening series, movies or tv shows in English and then teaching to your mind some new words every day!

I totally agree with you Nati, English is really important, nowadays, we need to have a second language, do not matter you live in Colombia, and obviously you will need it to travel arround the world.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down