Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?

+17
manuela8
Megan Reátiga
mateo.infante
FelipeDussan
Ruiz12
Camilo.DlH
Juanzapata31
Marianamonroy00
Daniela Roldán
juanfeCISF
Juan Camilo Pinzon
Maria Paula
analuciaa11
lauramoscoso
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
9APaula
SEDelgado
21 posters

Go down

Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?  Empty Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?

Post by SEDelgado Tue 27 Sep - 20:43

As many of you may know there is a prohibition about love demonstrations at school. Do you think it is necessary ? Would you say it is fair? Or in the contrary is it unfair ? Question
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?  Empty Re: Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?

Post by 9APaula Tue 27 Sep - 20:47

SEDelgado wrote:As many of you may know there is a prohibition about love demonstrations at school. Do you think it is necessary ?  Would you say it is fair? Or in the contrary is it unfair ? Question
I really think it is unfair after certain ages. I do understand that kids from 12 or 13 years old are not really mature about the topic and in some way it is good that the school controls that situation. But on the other hand, I think that from 9th grade and up it should be allow, I am not saying that every couple could kiss everywhere and at all times, but school should give a little more of flexibility on that topic.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?  Empty Re: Prohibition of love demonstrations at school. Is it necessary?

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Tue 27 Sep - 20:59

I think it isn't actually fair because we are know mature enough for having a relationship responsibly, so school should stop prohibiting such things like this, they should trust that our behaviour is adecuate in this situations

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Tue 27 Sep - 21:10

I think this is unfair since the more they prohibit them, more students are going to have them. Holding hands or hugging the person you like are the most innocent and simple demonstrations and even these are prohibited, school treats them like they were something bad encouraging students to hide in clasrooms or other places in school which in my opinion is awful. School should be more flexible on this topic and start educating instead of prohibiting. Surprised

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Tue 27 Sep - 21:31

I think that school exaggerates with what they consider inappropriate demonstrations. Holding hands, hugging your boyfriend or girlfriend, or rellying on them at reases time it's not such a bad thing to be prohibited. Maybe I could agree with the fact that kissing too much or making certain "scenes" it's not well seen, so the condition would be not to reach that point. But I know we can be mature enough to understand that we are still in a school and we have to behave. School should be more flexible with this topic.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Tue 27 Sep - 21:55

I consider that prohibition is not a good decision, in any of the cases. In this case school should moderate the way in which we manage a relationship in school. Having a relationship is not a crime, so I think it is way too exaggerated to be a prohibbited issue.

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Camilo Pinzon Tue 27 Sep - 22:27

analuciaa11 wrote:I think that school exaggerates with what they consider inappropriate demonstrations. Holding hands, hugging your boyfriend or girlfriend, or rellying on them at reases time it's not such a bad thing to be prohibited. Maybe I could agree with the fact that kissing too much or making certain "scenes" it's not well seen, so the condition would be not to reach that point. But I know we can be mature enough to understand that we are still in a school and we have to behave. School should be more flexible with this topic.
Oh Ana Lucia that is a good point, I think that is important to make limits but not to exaggerate in the prohibitions in these topic, because teenagers need to life that part of their life's

Juan Camilo Pinzon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Thu 29 Sep - 20:03

SEDelgado wrote:As many of you may know there is a prohibition about love demonstrations at school. Do you think it is necessary ? Would you say it is fair? Or in the contrary is it unfair ? Question
I agree with you in everything, because 9th graders are mature enough to understand how a relationship works. And the school should of trust on what they teach on ethics class.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Roldán Sun 2 Oct - 19:02

I do not believe it is necessary to enforce to such lengths, but I do believe it is important to establish limits since a school is not a proper place to show those forms of affections. The limits should include a grade from which is acceptable and the commitment of the couple to behave proper in places such as the classroom.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 23:27

No one can keep me from expressing my feelings , it is not necessary otherwise the love will be enhanced and the students will feel more the need to express their feelings. Of course there should be boundries if the love demonstrations get to hardcore but if not I don't see why teenager should oppress thoughts and feelings.

Last edited by Marianamonroy00 on Wed 5 Oct - 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Tue 4 Oct - 19:33

It is not fair to be prohibited, obviously, we have a limit, but we have the age for knowing what to do in public with a couple, in adition, love is not bad, the school thinks that, but they dont let us, they should be more flexible.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilo.DlH Tue 4 Oct - 22:38

In my opinion, this rules are not made to stop a person's personal development, but to shape the younger members of our community personal development. I think that I would be unfair it our school was only providing the service of high school, but since the school provides preschool and primary services I think it is more a need to give the smaller kids an example. With this I'm not saying that school is teaching this kids that love is bad, but their heads absorb every piece of information they get and having preschoolers or low primary kids having the behavior of a teen-ager could represent a big problem inside school.
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruiz12 Wed 5 Oct - 9:18

I think that this is really unfair because we have the right to show our emotions and feelings and that law is violating our right. I believe the school should stables a zone for couples far from the little kids if that is the problem.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Wed 5 Oct - 9:22

It is not necessary unless the demonstrations get really hardcore. Students should be allowed to express their feelings without oppression , furthermore; I believe that prohibiting this will only make the student want it more.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 18:24

In my opinion school is for producing and for improving in the academic part; nevertheless, demonstrations should be allowed only if they are under the framework of respect with the community, and then outside school, you can express whatever you want to your girlfriend or girlfriend, your imagination is the limit.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Wed 5 Oct - 18:41

I thnk that at certain ages this rule not need to be applied because people become mature at the grades of ninth, tenth and eleventh so these people could manage a relationship in a better way than children of fourteen years or less could manage.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Wed 5 Oct - 18:50

I think little kids should not be allowed to do that, but after certain age it should be llegal. Of course, nothing should be innapropiate. Some people might get uncomfortable, but if they feel that way, they should just turn around and no get into someone else's bussiness.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 18:55

I think it isn't necessary after certain age. When we are old enough, we have enough maturity to manage a relationship and we don't need useless rules to behave with our partner. No one has the right to prohibit love, nor happiness.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:49

I think that if the school stops prohibiting love demonstrations, couples wouldn't do them a lot. I think that leaving couples by their own to know the spaces were love demonstrations are good and were not, will generate conscious about why this type of demonstrations are sometimes bad at school.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Sun 23 Oct - 19:22

SEDelgado wrote:As many of you may know there is a prohibition about love demonstrations at school. Do you think it is necessary ?  Would you say it is fair? Or in the contrary is it unfair ? Question
I really think that it's not neccesary because after certain ages the relationships are accepted, and I understand that there some grades, like kinder or second grade that "supposedly" can't watch love demonstration, but really? First they have parents, older sisters or brothers, any memeber of the family have a couple and they show some love demostrations, even  in some movies or tv programs, in the street! In the malls! Every where are people that show their love, by kissing or hugging. So I think that that rule doesn't make sense, also taking into account that the relationships are accepted like from eight grade and higher grades, however that in many cases don't matter, I think that its stupid that they prohibit something that it's not a crime and doesn't affects in a wrong way people  and it's nothing wrong, I think that couples know what places to respect. However form certain age I think that don't allowing that demostrations is the best decision.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sun 23 Oct - 20:26

Yes it is necessary, I wouldn't like seeing the couples making love demonstrations in front on me No Evil or Very Mad or couples fighting in front of me and then giving up and filtering up again
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:56

It is necessary to a point because there are couples that exaggerate too much their love hugging a lot and kissing and all that things that bother the other people but the ones that only take their hands and hug few times is aceptable.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down