Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the base of a relationship?

+14
Juanestebanjunco
Valeconstain
9BJuanitaGutierrez
lilipaez
lauramoscoso
JuanFelipeDavila
Pablismo
9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios
mateo.infante
Megan Reátiga
manuela8
Marianamonroy00
Ruiz12
DanielaACookies9A
18 posters

Go down

What is the base of a relationship? Empty What is the base of a relationship?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Mon 3 Oct - 11:46

I want to know what do you thing is necessary for have a good relationship.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What is the base of a relationship? Empty Re: What is the base of a relationship?

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 19:18

I believe that the three most important things in a relationship are obviously love because without this there shouldn't be any relationship, secondly the trust is crucial because without trust the relationship will not have any sense if you feel that this special person could betray you at any moment and thirdly but not less important, decision of both parts of being together because believe me that even though is a huge love between the couple, the relationship could end easily but if both are decided on being together not even distance, cheating or anything could kill you're relationship.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What is the base of a relationship? Empty Re: What is the base of a relationship?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 16:47

Trust is the base of a good relationship , there is a tiny possibility for it to work if there is no trust.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 18:45

If you want to have a good relationship, you should trust, be happy, feel comfortable, respect, be loyal and understand that you are really lucky to have the person you love by your side. Also, you should focus on the other person interests, his opinions, personality, etc. The day you feel you have found all of the above, there's when a relationship will have success. Real love is worth fighting for pig
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Wed 5 Oct - 18:58

I think trust and interest for your loved one are the main bases of a relationship, but trust is definitely the most important one. Whitout confidence, there is nothing.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Wed 5 Oct - 19:14

I think that the base of a healthy relationship is to trust between each other.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ASebasFenixDeLosIngenios Wed 5 Oct - 20:20

One of the main bases of a relationship is feeling comfortable with that special person , the best way to do it is turning that someone not only in your girlfriend but also in a best friend you can always count on and trust. Don't search for the perfect person , look for the one who looks past your flaws.
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 20:23

My personal opinion consist that confindece is the key for a relationship to exsist, if there is no confidence, then someone in the relation would be intense, jelous or even crazy, at least that is my opinion.

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 20:42

Trusting the other person is something that every relationship needs. The real base of the relationships is having a good communication with the couple at the point of being able of saying everything you dislike in a specific situation.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 20:51

The base of every relationship is trust and respect, if you don't have any of them your relationship is doomed since both of these things are necessary for other things to develop.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Wed 5 Oct - 22:28

DanielaACookies9A wrote:I want to know what do you thing is necessary for have a good relationship.
In my opinion the base of a good relationship is the confidence, because without it you can't have a real, good and healthy relationship.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 6:33

The base of a relationship is love, respect to each other, care about your couple and support him every time, honesty and loyalty.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 16:08

I think the base of having a good relationship is the trust. Basically trusting someone nowadays is very important for the construction of a healthy and solid relationship and also a friendship, if there is not confidence between two people there will always exist that feeling of distrust and that is one of the main reasons relationships end so fast nowadays, the lack of confidence can get you to stop feeling that love you once felt for that person or that love you thought you felt at one time.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 17:17

I think the followin are te more important  characteristics of a good relationship are honesty, respect, and kindness.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 17:34

I think the base of a relationship is basically resp3ct and confidence, so that you are sure that the relationship is pure and there is not lack of trust between both in the relationship ship

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by analuciaa11 Sun 23 Oct - 21:07

I think the base of a relationship is the respect for each other always and the confidence. You must trust him/her the same as he/she should trust you. There shouldn't be lack of this two important aspects, otherwise the relationship would not have a good base and probably won't last.
analuciaa11
analuciaa11
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 1:45

The Emotional Responsibility This is the most important ingredient for creating a healthy relationship. When people do not take responsibility for their own feelings, they tend to try making their partner responsible for their own happiness, emotional safety and self-worth.
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCaicedo Wed 20 Sep - 10:32

Ruiz12 wrote:I believe that the three most important things in a relationship are obviously love because without this there shouldn't be any relationship, secondly the trust is crucial because without trust the relationship will not have any sense if you feel that this special person could betray you at any moment and thirdly but not less important, decision of both parts of being together because believe me that even though is a huge love between the couple, the relationship could end easily but if both are decided on being together not even distance, cheating or anything could kill you're relationship.

Simon I agree compleately on what you have said. I believe this topic is a hot potato because everyone has a different opinion about it, but yours matches mine. Love is the most important thing in a relationship because without love you won't be able to put someone before you, and always try to take care of her or his feelings. You said trust is really important and I agree with you because when you fall for someone you want to trust and be trusted , without trusting you won't be able to give your 100% to that person when their actions are uncertain and you don't get to know them enough to be sure you trust them. At the end you said is important to decide to be together I believe that is also really important but I will add that they should decide to give 50/50 each one and this is how you will give and also recive and be happy in your relationship. pig pig Razz

LauraCaicedo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down