Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is better to be alone or in a relationship?

+11
Maria Paula
Gtortoretto
La Xime
Santiagoparada
IsabellaGarciaG
Marianamonroy00
ItzjakPosada16
9BJuanitaGutierrez
camilacastroi
juanfeCISF
Pablismo
15 posters

Go down

It is better to be alone or in a relationship? Empty It is better to be alone or in a relationship?

Post by Pablismo Wed 5 Oct - 20:44

I have been kind of a "lone ranger" most of my life, still, the little moments in which I have been in a relationship, it is kind of difficult, do you prefer to have a couple or beeing also a "lone ranger"?

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

It is better to be alone or in a relationship? Empty Re: It is better to be alone or in a relationship?

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:14

I think that you can be in a relationship, it fulfills your life but not everyone is ready for that, it is a lot of compromise, and consume you a lot of time. At this age is better to be a "Lone Ranger" because you are forming your future, when you have already formed your future you can dedicate a 100% in your relationship.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

It is better to be alone or in a relationship? Empty Re: It is better to be alone or in a relationship?

Post by camilacastroi Wed 5 Oct - 22:24

alone, everything is better without someone that is always getting into your personal life Sleep
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Wed 5 Oct - 22:35

It depends in the person you choose to be with, because if it is an excellent person it is better to be with him, but if it is someone that doesn't worth it, you bettef be alone.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Thu 20 Oct - 17:40

I really think that it's better to be in a relationship, off course that's my personal opinion, because is a matter of fact that I am actually in a relationship, I can't tell you that being in a relationship is to have everything perfect, but it actually help you to overcome a lot of personal things, although there are people that doesn't succeed in one relation, so they decide that "love is for other moments" or "I have to be concerned only on my studies and nothing else" and that kind of things, not giving themselves the opportunity to have a lot of good experiences with also the bad ones a relationship have. The people that are capable of manage a good relationship have some kind of "bonus" because if you as a lone ranger have great experiences and met good people, having a relation will literally multiple that by 2 because your world is mixing up with someone else world, helping you to have a really different vision of the world. So yes, those reasons and a lot more help me to say it is better to be in a relationship. I love you
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Fri 21 Oct - 14:23

Pablismo wrote:I have been kind of a "lone ranger" most of my life, still, the little moments in which I have been in a relationship, it is kind of difficult, do you prefer to have a couple or beeing also a "lone ranger"?

Well Pablo , I believe this decision depends on the kind of people you are surrounded by. If you have a partner who cares about you and makes your life easier then I would prefer to stick with that person as the only thing he is doing is bringing joy and serenity.
On the other hand , if you are involved in a storming relationship in which you keep fighting and mistreating each other then it is cristal clear that is better to be a "Lone Ranger " because no one should be up to a conflictive life.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sat 22 Oct - 17:34

I consider that it depends in the relationship you have, some relationships construct while others destroy. You need to find someone who really fulfills you and who helps you in your life, not someone who doesn't has clear what he wants and affects you instead of being a support for you. So if you are sure you want to be in a relationship remember to choose a good person who will compliment you in life, which might be hard to find Wink Wink
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Sat 22 Oct - 20:06

I believe theres not any problem on being a “Lone Ranger”, its a personal decision in which you have the opportunity to take whatever you believe is better. Of course being in a relationship have its Pros, like having someone by your side, someone who concerns about you and someone who makes you happy. But, if you have a stormy person is better no to have a relationship, since, it doesn't do any good towards your life. I would prefer to be a “Lone Ranger” until i find the person who makes me happy.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sat 22 Oct - 20:17

Being in both situations is good. When you're single you have more time for your things and you can do and hang out with who you like, you don't have the need to ask someone or to advice what are you going to do. On the other hand when you have a relationship usually you hang out with him or she, you try to do many things together
, you have fights. In my opinion is better to be alone because even when you are in a relation you need your own space and sometimes you can't have it.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gtortoretto Sat 22 Oct - 21:51

It depends whether you want to focus on your academical life or if you whant to have a relationship with somebody. Making this decision can led you be between two stools, is a tough decision to make. In my opinion if you don't know if you start a relationship or not, then is better to focus on your academical life and secure good grades and then if you think you are prepared, start a relationship.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Sun 23 Oct - 9:14

Sometimes is better to be alone, because you don't have more problems on your mind, nevertheless, being in a relationship is good sometimes, because you have someone that is supporting you and is there for you, and this is something that everyone deserves until the point that you have problems with this person

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9APaula Sun 23 Oct - 13:11

I think that both things have their positive and negative parts. It is great being in a relationship and knowing that you have someone who cares for you and that loves you. But it also depends a lot of your partner and how your relationship is going because it also can become in a headache. Sometimes being alone is helpful to concentrate in the goals you want to achieve and to focus in another things that are important for you. So it really depends on your situation and also if you find the right person. Because it is better to be alone rather than with someone that doesn´t bring something positive to your life.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 13:20

It actually depends on the type of partner you chose, as told, the ideal relationship will be the one that you feel happy and full, so that it will bring you support and strenght in difficult moments and shares your happiness, but if it isn't like this it is better to be alone and not with someone who actually makes everything worse

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Sun 23 Oct - 19:14

It all depends on the person, but in my opinion, when you find someone who loves you in the strongest way possible, who accepts you by the person you are, supports you in everything even when they may not agree with you... you can be sure that being in a relationship with a person with whom your pieces fits perfectly with theirs, is the best feeling you can ever imagine...

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

It all depends on the person, but in my opinion, when you find someone who loves you in the strongest way possible, who accepts you by the person you are, supports you in everything even when they may not agree with you... you can be sure that being in a relationship with a person with whom your pieces fits perfectly with theirs, is the best feeling you can ever imagine...

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Sun 23 Oct - 19:15

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Sun 23 Oct - 19:15

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 19:36

I think that depends, if you are in a bad relationship that makes you suffer and that makes you feel bad then you are better alone but if you are in a good relationship that makes you happy, that makes you feel like a lucky person, that brings the best of you and truly adds something to your life, then this relationship is a lot better than being alone because if you have the chance to be happy then why are you not going to take it.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down