Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?

+8
La Xime
Juan Pablo Perez
lilipaez
DanielaACookies9A
9AUrbinaJuan
juanfeCISF
sofiamoreno
camilacastroi
12 posters

Go down

What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?  Empty What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?

Post by camilacastroi Wed 5 Oct - 21:18

Most of the friendships finish because of the beginning of a relationship... For you, what goes first? Boyfriend/girlfiend or bestfriend? Shocked
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?  Empty Re: What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?

Post by sofiamoreno Wed 5 Oct - 22:07

I think that it is a really difficult decision, both are very important persons. In my opinion we should not put any of the two in a higher place. Relationships and friendships are necessary in the life of a person.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?  Empty Re: What goes first? Relationship or Friendship?

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:08

I think that friendship beacause in the moment that you break up with that person, your friend are the only ones that will be there for you, and if you take apart your friend bacause you are in a relationship, guess what, they will not be for you anymore.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Wed 5 Oct - 22:14

I think that the friendship, in the way that for a relationship you need a friendship first, one is the base for the other one,a romantic relationship can not exist without first having a friendship, but a friendship can exist without a relationship.

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Wed 5 Oct - 22:21

sofiamoreno wrote:I think that it is a really difficult decision, both are very important persons. In my opinion we should not put any of the two in a higher place. Relationships and friendships are necessary in the life of a person.

I agree with you, both are importabt in our lifes, and when you start a relationship, friends have to understand this new age in your life and the should support you and help you during you relationship, because that is what friends do, support each other in any situation, otherwise, your boyfriend or girlfriend has to understand that you have friemds and that you need your space with them, so both parts should respect. alien

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Wed 5 Oct - 22:25

camilacastroi wrote:Most of the friendships finish because of the beginning of a relationship... For you, what goes first? Boyfriend/girlfiend or bestfriend? Shocked

I think that friendship, because you first need to know that person, so in a future you know that you could have a healthy relationship and that you can trust in that person.e
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:57

It depends. You can be friends and then have a relationship and you can have a relationship wile becoming friends.
In my case i was never friends with my gf; however, i felt in love with her while knowing her and on that path we were becoming friends. Now she is not only my gf but also my best friend. Why? because i trust her a¡everything and i know i can rely on her for everything, plus all the extra benefits of having a relationship.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 18:08

Both persons are important in our lives, but there is a difference between them. Friends are always going to be with you while relationships could end. Due to this in my opinion even though is a hard decision I would go by friends. Usually the couples break up and if you left your friends apart you may not have anyone to support your self. So for my is more important to have friends than to have a couple.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraVergara26 Sun 23 Oct - 18:13

I think friends should be first because relationships can end, but a real friendship could last your whole live. It is sad to see how a friendship of a whole life can end because of a relationship. The reality is that you have many relationships in your life until you found the indicate person for you, but there is only a few people that are going to be in your life in the bad and the good moments, so now is the moment to consider what and who are the priorities of your life because sisters before misters and bros before hoes, right?
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 18:26

I differ in the state that "friendship lasts forever while relationships may end". Friendships may also end and a relationship may be forever, who knows. I think that a relationship should not affect with your friendship and the same with your friends, they should not affect your relationship with the one you love. It is difficult to decide what goes first since the ones you think are your friends may result to be fake ones or your loved one may be just a mistake in your life, anyone can know who is truly loyal to you and who isn't, people change, loyalty change, and morality may stay or go depending on each person. Surely couples break up, so do friends. Obviously friends support you, so do your loved partner. It all depends on the situation and relationships, both friends and couples, of the person. Nobody knows if your "friend" will stab you in the back and you will be left just with your couple, or the opposite.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Sun 23 Oct - 18:34

I think both are important owing that for many, friends will help you if you end up with a relationship, however your boyfriend /girlfriend might also be unconditional for you no matter what

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:51

They are very important but some people take apart their friends when being in a relationship and it is wrong because the friends were first, and when you finish your relationship your friends are the ones that will be with you.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down