Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones? Empty What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones?

Post by Pablismo Tue 4 Oct - 19:55

I consider that the rule of "no cellphones" is correct, if we distract with the tablets nowadays, imagine classrooms with cellphones

Pablismo
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones? Empty Re: What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones?

Post by Camilo.DlH Tue 4 Oct - 22:31

I think that it is the most correct option since, we, as students, haven't developed the autonomy to use this devices wisely and the most clear sign of it is the ridiculous rules that now we are submitted to with the user of our tablets. I also think that this represents a benefit since we can avoid the problem of lost cellphones or stolen cellphones.
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones? Empty Re: What do you think about school letting students to use cellphones?

Post by Daniel sanchezf Wed 5 Oct - 9:13

Pablismo wrote:I consider that the rule of "no cellphones" is correct, if we distract with the tablets nowadays, imagine classrooms with cellphones
I think that is not letting students to use cellphones, because nowadays we can use tablets, but I consider the correct thing should be that students could be permitted to bring their phones,not to used in clases but in the bus or outside clases yes.

Daniel sanchezf

Back to top Go down

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 17:08

I consider that the "not cellphone" policy was implement since students didn't show responsibility towards the use of them in the past years, school hadnt allowed them yet because students haven't shown correct use of IPads. So unless we start to begin to show responsabily with the correct use of IPads, school will not let us use cellphones. Students themselves had created that policy. But sometimes students fight for their rights, when themselves created that rule, that includes me.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Wed 5 Oct - 17:30

I think it is not a very good idea because when we finally get out of school and have the chance to use our cellphones at any time, we may not be able to control ourselves. This is because we were never tought on how to regulate its use.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down