Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think Leo is a good teacher? Why? Why not? Mention what you like the most about him

2 posters

Go down

You think Leo is a good teacher? Why? Why not? Mention what you like the most about him Empty You think Leo is a good teacher? Why? Why not? Mention what you like the most about him

Post by Juan Molano77 Wed 5 Oct - 21:31

I think Leo is an excellent teacher who always enter to the class with an smile, ready to teach us new and interesting things. Leo is a very good person, he help you in whatever he can, giving you a lot of opportunities in English class. Leo makes the classes interactive, dinámica and fun, where you can learn but at the same time have a good time. I think that in the school are few teachers like him

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

You think Leo is a good teacher? Why? Why not? Mention what you like the most about him Empty Re: You think Leo is a good teacher? Why? Why not? Mention what you like the most about him

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Thu 6 Oct - 0:22

I like the different activities that he made to create a good relationship, I like how the class is developed
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down