Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most successful person you know and why?

+7
EstebanSerranoSu25
manuela8
juancamilobustosg
Juanestebanjunco
ItzjakPosada16
santiago.10945
lauramoscoso
11 posters

Go down

Who is the most successful person you know and why? Empty Who is the most successful person you know and why?

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 11:24

Describe the person and tell more about their success.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Who is the most successful person you know and why? Empty Re: Who is the most successful person you know and why?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 11:26

I don't really know, everyone is successful in their own way, doesn't matter if it is economically, socially, or in bad things like being successful with a murder, so there are different types.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who is the most successful person you know and why? Empty Re: Who is the most successful person you know and why?

Post by ItzjakPosada16 Sun 23 Oct - 12:23

santiago.10945 wrote:I don't really know, everyone is successful in their own way, doesn't matter if it is economically, socially, or in bad things like being successful with a murder, so there are different types.
I agree, for being successful you have to make a big effort in what you want to do, but as Santiago said, you can be successful in many ways, some can be bad and some others good. If you are asking in a good successful person I should say that for me, it was the one an only Steve Jobs, because he has capable of actually changing the world and how people live in it, with his creations. And if we are talking about successful in the bad way, I should say Pablo Escobar, for committing a lot of atrocities while he was a live.
ItzjakPosada16
ItzjakPosada16
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 12:27

For me the most sucessful person is Obama, he has implemented several measures during his periods, like : - Ended the War in Iraq,-  Recapitalized Banks,- Improved Food Safety System, -Invested Heavily in Renewable Technology, and his charisma across the world makes from him an admired leader.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 12:33

The most successful person I know is dead. Killed by some members of the state and the paramilitary groups in Colombia at the time(1999). His name is Jaime Garzón Forero and he acomplished various things. Firstly he achieved to land the liberation of several people who were Kidnapped by FARC-EP in Colombia back in the 80's and the early 90's. But not only that, he also achieved to leave an eternal message to the Colombian people trough laugh and comedy on past T.V shows like QUACK!: he taught us that the country was (and is) so bad that we can laugh about it but that we should stand and fight to start laughing on things that are not related to war, drugs or corruption. Here's a quote that pretty much sums up everything that I just said:

''The problem of Colombia is that we have a collective consciousness. We have a comfortable and individual attitude towards life.''- Jaime Garzón Forero
Who is the most successful person you know and why? 180px-Jaime_Garz%C3%B3n_Univalle

Last edited by juancamilobustosg on Sun 23 Oct - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 14:48

I don't think she is the most successful, but Kylie Jenner, at her 19 years, has her own makeup line, from which she gets a lot of incomes. Even though she is still a teenager, she has her own company; furthermore, it means that when she gets older, she will be running her own empire. queen
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanSerranoSu25 Sun 23 Oct - 15:51

Well, we can take many people that has been successful in their life, but we can´t be sure if they think they are successful people. In my personal opinion successful is when a person who have some goals can accomplish this objective, however this isn´t the only aspect that requiers to be a successful people. A successful person is the one that is happy with what he have done and with the things he have get. A successful people is not only the person that have many economical resources is the one that is happy with what he have and like the life he or she is living.

EstebanSerranoSu25
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:21

The most successful person i have known in my entire life is none other than my mom. She has fight, sweat and work for every coin and respect she has earned. Se isn't reach though. But richness doesn't mean success. She has done what she wanted on her life without the need of money or being wealthy. She has been happy all her life.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Sun 23 Oct - 19:13

The most successful person that I know is Dennis Ritchie, a programmer that creates UNIX and C, without these codes, all the technology that we know nowadays would not exist, like Windows, Android and even iOS and Mac OS, a curious fact is that he died in the same year of Steve Jobs but no one bats an eye on him.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:03

The most succesful person that I know has to by far Luis Suarez. Someone who had nothing when he lived in Salto, Uruguay, turned to be the best Number 9 in Europe and being able to reach the bests teams in Europe
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 24 Oct - 0:22

lauramoscoso wrote:Describe the person and tell more about their success.
The most successful person I know is my dad, because everything he went through so he can give his family anything that they want.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down