Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think you are a successful person?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think you are a successful person? Empty Do you think you are a successful person?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Sun 23 Oct - 22:37

Do you think you are a successful person?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you think you are a successful person? Empty Re: Do you think you are a successful person?

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Sun 23 Oct - 23:01

I think we all are successful in a way and we are the only ones who know and feel happy for that, never let anyone tell you you have no success because they are wrong and the only thing they really want is to make you doubt the capacities and habilities you have for something or also for feeling good for showing you your "bad" things... We are all success, sometimes we have difficulties but that is exactly what make us stand up and run for our dreams <3
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you think you are a successful person? Empty Re: Do you think you are a successful person?

Post by juanfeCISF Sun 23 Oct - 23:17

Juan Andres Cortes wrote:Do you think you are a successful person?
I think that I'm in my way for being successful but I think that being successful works different for me. I don't think that a successful person is the one which has a lot of money, for me being successful is doing what you love and helping the things that you love too. So to be successful I need to help the city that I love which is Bogotá.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:45

Right now I'm nobody. I have really high expectations of me in the future and I know I will reach very important things, but right now I'm working for it.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down