Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can hobbies be bad in your life style?

4 posters

Go down

Can hobbies be bad in your life style? Empty Can hobbies be bad in your life style?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Mon 24 Oct - 2:23

I think hobbies are good but not in exessive ways , because it could be bad for you. Evil or Very Mad

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can hobbies be bad in your life style? Empty Re: Can hobbies be bad in your life style?

Post by Laverde1 Sat 30 Sep - 12:27

CamilaBaez9A wrote:I think hobbies are good but not in exessive ways , because it could be bad for you. Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree with Camila. I think hobbies are needed to distract of school and the daily stress. But these hobbies should be controlled, we should establish some limit times of practicing them. If we start doing them in an excessive way, then we can have problems at school and in our families. Crying or Very sad

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Can hobbies be bad in your life style? Empty Re: Can hobbies be bad in your life style?

Post by JuanLagos Sun 1 Oct - 21:16

CamilaBaez9A wrote:I think hobbies are good but not in exessive ways , because it could be bad for you. Evil or Very Mad

Camila,
It depends on what kind of hobbie are you making, if these is affecting your daily life at school or with your family you should change it. Also it depends on the people that you knew because they can have a bad effect in your life, probably they can force you to make things that will make you a bad person.

JuanLagos
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariagarcia Wed 25 Oct - 11:33

IF a hobby distracts you away from your daily activities then it’s is bad for your lifestyle

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down