Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we focus our school studies in our future career?

4 posters

Go down

Should we focus our school studies in our future career? Empty Should we focus our school studies in our future career?

Post by Camilo.DlH Wed 26 Oct - 20:43

I think we should, explain
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Should we focus our school studies in our future career? Empty Re: Should we focus our school studies in our future career?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sat 29 Oct - 11:39

My answer is yes Camilo. The thing with our school is that only a few subjects have clubs or extracurricular activities to develop our skills in different subjects and areas of study. For example, only social studies count with the denominated ''UN project'' which I totally support but I really think the school is missing the boat by not openning some sort of maths, chemistry and even arts club that could boost some of the skills that students in the community have different from debate and social issues in the case of ''UN project''.
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should we focus our school studies in our future career? Empty Re: Should we focus our school studies in our future career?

Post by NataliaDuarte Sun 1 Oct - 10:24

Camilo.DlH wrote:I think we should, explain
In mi opinion, we should focus in both due to the fact that many students are not sure in their future career, so all of us need the basis for being able to choose correctly.

NataliaDuarte
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariagarcia Mon 2 Oct - 7:58

I think that since everybody is different, then each of them should be able to focus on what they really want for their lives. On the other wand I think kids should be able to experience every subject in order to make a desition, in conclusion I think that in the early years of student life kids should learn every subject so consequently they could make an acurrte desition

Mariagarcia
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down