Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Bogota?

2 posters

Go down

What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Bogota? Empty What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Bogota?

Post by Laverde1 Mon 2 Oct - 9:30

Bogota is Colombia's Capital city, but what are the real advantages and disadvantages of living here?

Laverde1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Bogota? Empty Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in Bogota?

Post by JuanLagos Wed 11 Oct - 15:47

Laverde1 wrote:Bogota is Colombia's Capital city, but what are the real advantages and disadvantages of living here?

Dear Vale,
I think that Bogotá has more advantages than disadvantages. Nowadays their are plenty of activities to do in here city you can visit: theme parks, museums, historical monuments and shopping centres. Unfortunately the capital of Colombia is presenting some issues that are affecting the way citizens and tourist see the city. Not only the city has the worst public transport system in South America but also criminal records are in the sky, off course their are more problems like the traffic but it is not to worrying than the last mentioned. Different governmental organisations are taking serious actions with some of these problems like implementing more police officers in the entirety city and also Bogotá’s Mayor is making some projects such as the Metro and more Transmilenio roads. Imagine in some years a city without thease problems and also a city with more and more touristic places, it would be one of the most visited places in South America and why not in the world in other words a golden opportunity for your vacations; even though, as a citizen I will always recommend this place due to the fact that I love thease city and I want that everybody come. Some people say that it is the worst city of Colombia without knowing it so you don’t have to judge a book by its cover, never.

JuanLagos
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down