Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are parents making their kids more dependent?

2 posters

Go down

Are parents making their kids more dependent? Empty Are parents making their kids more dependent?

Post by SamuelFrench Mon 2 Oct - 18:01

During the last years, parents are turning to be more protective with their children, depriving them from certain liberties that they need in order to become self-sufficient; according to this, are parents are making their kids more dependent to their care, and if they do, how could this affect the child’s growth?
SamuelFrench
SamuelFrench
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Are parents making their kids more dependent? Empty Re: Are parents making their kids more dependent?

Post by JulianCamargo Mon 2 Oct - 20:01

SamuelFrench wrote:During the last years, parents are turning to be more protective with their children, depriving them from certain liberties that they need in order to become self-sufficient; according to this, are parents are making their kids more dependent to their care, and if they do, how could this affect the child’s growth?

I really think all parents are diferent and everyone have its way of education for its children, so all have their paths of educations, some of them are bad and some of them are good, but the real thing is that we cant determinate if a parent is making their kid independent or dependent, so with this i want to mean that, if a parent can trust his or her child in the things they do as a kid and as a teenager, i really think its a fantastic way to show, not only support for their children, but also giving the confiablilty to make things by their own, its a awesome and the most eficent way to make children independent
JulianCamargo
JulianCamargo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down