Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

+2
María paula suarez
Daniela Beltrán
6 posters

Go down

Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ? Empty Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

Post by Daniela Beltrán Mon 2 Oct - 18:36

Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

Daniela Beltrán
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ? Empty Re: Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

Post by María paula suarez Mon 2 Oct - 19:12

Daniela Beltrán wrote: Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?
It is a very difficult decision, people would said that they wouldn't give a second opportunity to someone who cheat on us, because that person don't deserve so much, in addition they think that returning with that person is not living at yourself, however in my opinion it always depends because people can change. Razz Razz Very Happy

María paula suarez
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ? Empty Re: Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

Post by valeria.tovar.h Mon 2 Oct - 20:15

Well actually it is something that has never happened to me, that’s what I think haha, but if it ever happens to me, well, i will think it twice. How could you say if that person loves you if he isn’t capable of having you and only you? I believe that if someone cheats on you it means that you are not enough for them, so why will you stay with someone for which you don’t mean everything?
valeria.tovar.h
valeria.tovar.h
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura García Mon 2 Oct - 20:22

Daniela Beltrán wrote: Would you give a second opportunity to a person who has cheat on you ?

That's something I wouldn't do. When you find out that your boyfriend or girlfriend has cheated on you, trust is broken and that's it, trust is the base for every relationship. Some people might say that love forgives everything, but you have to have in mind that real love never cheats. By the way, if you forgive someone who cheated on you, don't expect them not to do it again.

Laura García
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carlacastro Mon 2 Oct - 23:11

For me, it would be almost impossible to give a second oportunity to someone who cheated on me because I would no longer trust him, and I firmly believe that a relationship is based on trust, and if there is no trust there is nothing. Moreover, if someone really cares about me and loves me enough, he should not cheat on me under no circumstance. There is no acceptable excuse for cheating. Mad
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Cardona Thu 2 Nov - 14:53

María paula suarez wrote:
It is a very difficult decision, people would said that they wouldn't give a second opportunity to someone who cheat on us, because that person don't deserve so much, in addition they think that returning with that person is not living at yourself, however in my opinion it always depends because people can change. Razz Razz Very Happy
Maria Paula, I agree what you say about opportunities. Notwithstanding, I think opportunities come, but as an opportunity for the person who broke your heart to learn about their error. The ball is in you court, as you are the captain of your life and the person who decides weather something is good or not. Not only should you stagnate in the past, but learn about what happened and never do it again. I agree to the fact that we deserve what we give, but I belief that people can change, learn and give true love. It’s sad to think that nowadays people are not too honest, however, there are true people who can give true love and you should search for that and give the best to you and for them and do things in a correct manner to have a clear concience and a true heart.

Mateo Cardona
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down