Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is watching netfllix a hobby?

3 posters

Go down

Is watching netfllix a hobby? Empty Is watching netfllix a hobby?

Post by LauraCaicedo Mon 2 Oct - 19:38

Nowadays teenagers spend their valuable time watching netflix, this app is mainly use to watch series or movies, it is an accesible app for everyone so it has become one of the most used apps of all times so has it become a hobby to spend time watching netflix?

LauraCaicedo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Is watching netfllix a hobby? Empty Re: Is watching netfllix a hobby?

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 22:00

Of course it should be consider a hobby since ,due to the popularity it has adquire in the last years ,we have been investing a great part of our lives in this platform turning this to a hobby . Toward yoiur comment i tottaly agree in it ,however in one thing I have a different opinion in is in the fact you mention this app is accesible for everyone ,since we have to pay for it however I still think this has briken barries causing a great influence and impact in a big portion of our society .

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela Romero Thu 2 Nov - 14:52

Mariavaccap wrote:Of course it should be consider a hobby since ,due to the popularity it has adquire in the last years ,we have been investing a great part of our lives in this platform turning this to a hobby . Toward yoiur comment i tottaly agree in it  ,however in one thing I have a different opinion in  is in the fact you mention this app is accesible  for everyone ,since we have to pay for it however I still think this has briken barries causing a great influence and impact in a big portion of our society .

Hi Maria Alejandra, I agree with you, you hit the nail on the head because Netflix series and movies are very interesting, never had I seen such good series. In the other hand I think that Netflix should be a hobby but at the same time, people should practice any sport as a hobby. Sports also help people to distract and enjoy the time, it also help us to improve our health. As a conclusion I agree with having Netflix as a hobby, but with a bit of sports included.

Daniela Romero
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down