Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being heartbroken can affect your health?

+2
Laura García
LauraCaicedo
6 posters

Go down

Being heartbroken can affect your health? Empty Being heartbroken can affect your health?

Post by LauraCaicedo Mon 2 Oct - 21:00

Some people after a breakout or when their heart is "broken" get sick, and lose their desire to do things or even to be alive, some of us believe the body understands the emotions and feelings that are all around this period of time and it acts according to the way you feel or think , so do you think being heartbroken could break your body too? and affect your health? Suspect

LauraCaicedo
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Being heartbroken can affect your health? Empty Re: Being heartbroken can affect your health?

Post by Laura García Mon 2 Oct - 21:05

LauraCaicedo wrote:Some people after a breakout or when their heart is "broken" get sick, and lose their desire to do things or even to be alive, some of us believe the body understands the emotions and feelings that are all around this period of time and it acts according to the way you feel or think , so do you think being heartbroken could break your body too? and affect your health? Suspect

I think being heartbroken affects your health. You lose the desire to eat, as a consequence you lose weight and start to look sick. Also, the heart doesn't work well and you cN develop arrhythmia or even get a heart attack.

Laura García
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Being heartbroken can affect your health? Empty Re: Being heartbroken can affect your health?

Post by valentinacostab Mon 2 Oct - 21:23

I think getting heartbroken affects not only our mental health but also our physical health, as a result of the process each person is carrying on, since our mind and our feelings are reflected in our bodies, so if whe are mentally feeling sick, you are probably physically feeling sick as well.
valentinacostab
valentinacostab
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carlacastro Tue 3 Oct - 0:00

I consider that it is true that just by being heartbroken your health can get affected in some way because when you are heartbroken it has a huge impact on your psychological health as you get depressed because of what happened to your love life. And many studies show that the state of mind can have a big influence on how you are physically, that is why is possible for to get physical pain (literally) when you are heartbroken.
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carlacastro Tue 3 Oct - 0:01

I consider that it is true that just by being heartbroken your health can get affected in some way because when you are heartbroken it has a huge impact on your psychological health as you get depressed because of what happened to your love life. And many studies show that the state of mind can have a big influence on how you are physically, that is why is possible for to get physical pain (literally) when you are heartbroken.
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by mafelandeira Tue 3 Oct - 9:06

LauraCaicedo wrote:Some people after a breakout or when their heart is "broken" get sick, and lose their desire to do things or even to be alive, some of us believe the body understands the emotions and feelings that are all around this period of time and it acts according to the way you feel or think , so do you think being heartbroken could break your body too? and affect your health? Suspect

I agree Laura Sofia, many people after their broke up get sick and start feeling depressed. In my opinion I believe that at this age you shouldn’t have a boyfriend because can make you a lot of damage. Is better to be alone, with your friends and really happy.

mafelandeira
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulagabriel Tue 3 Oct - 9:32

Being heartbroken can effect your actitude in many aspects causing you health problems, I think your phisical health depends on your mental health because depending on how positive you are you are going to see things. I think is important to love yourself on top of everything

Paulagabriel
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down