Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace in Colombia?

2 posters

Go down

Peace in Colombia? Empty Peace in Colombia?

Post by Admin Sun 3 May - 19:14

With elections just around the corner, will there finally be peace? Some are sceptical about negotiating our future with terrorists, while others believe that it’s the only way. What is your take on the matter? Should there be at least a mutual cease fire? Should the FARC rebel leaders be imprisoned as a condition? Should we play hard ball and win the battle of peace with military confrontation?

ANSWERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATIONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Peace in Colombia? Empty Re: Peace in Colombia?

Post by Mariavaccap Mon 2 Oct - 23:26

truly i dont believe ,this peace process would work .Along the history we have been witness of how this people had vulnerate thousands of people's rights ,for them to come now as if nothing had happend and pretend colombians forget almost a century of a tragic histoy just because they and the goverment say so.This doesn't mean I don't wish one day seing my country in total peace, however i believe it should be taken with calm and based more than in words in facts ,in actions not like this "fake "peace they want us to believe in ,and of course,they are being intelligent ,selling a "peace" speech in a country tired of war but specially to those majorities which haven't leave as itself the conflict is extremely easy , shouting up victims is not a problem ,earning nobels and faking smiles toward the international community is not new for them and messing up with colombians is something they have been doing for so long it is like stelaing a candy to a baby .This is why i don't believe in this people , I personally dont think they want to change ,i just think they are using us as their "new probable bigger weapon experiment " which woold be finished and put into avtion in this coming elections .

Mariavaccap
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down