Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we vote YES or NO?

+34
Alejandro Salamanca
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
lauramoscoso
luisfgonzalez
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Laura Algarra
9ACesarCrack
9AJulianFelipe
9Amaria.arango
juan.10412
MariaJoseOsorio25
9AUrbinaJuan
9AIvanGuerrero
9APaula
JuanFelipeDavila
Pablismo
Juan Diego Osso
Santiagoparada
Ana María
Saarangom
Sebastian Talero
nicothelegend9A
LauraVergara26
oscar.rojas
Maria Jose Gomez
juanfernando1209
SEDelgado
santiago.10945
Juan.manrique23
Megan Reátiga
Daniela Roldán
La Xime
carolinavm23
Admin
38 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should we vote YES or NO? - Page 3 Empty TOTALY YES TO THE PPLEBICITO

Post by Cristian Gonzalez 9D Tue 27 Sep - 20:25

Admin wrote:Explain your reasons.
Beacuase is a the way in wich Colombia is going to convert in a better country, it is the first step to have a peace long period in the future. Very Happy
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Cristian Gonzalez 9D
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should we vote YES or NO? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we vote YES or NO?

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Tue 27 Sep - 20:36

Voting yes for the plebiscite is something that all the colombian population should strongly consider, because now more than never we have the opportunity to finish and end up a conflict that has consumed most of the towns that have been forgotten by our government for years. Maybe we are not aware of the incredible damage that has been taking place, but just because we don´t see it, does not mean it is not happening. Some people argue that we can not forget the FARC has done, and it is true, because we are not willing to forget, we are willing to forgive in order to move on, plus it is way better than having them discussing in a debate than killing people all around. We have come to a point where we can not go back, and is may be piece of cake to destroy all of the effort that has been put into the agreement, but it won´t be as easy to reconstruct.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Should we vote YES or NO? - Page 3 Empty Yes, but think about our history

Post by Camilo.DlH Tue 27 Sep - 20:55

In my opinion, if we were able to vote we should vote yes for the plebiscite, and we need to be able to forgive but not to forget because we still live in a very conservative country in which approximately 2 or 3 generations of Colombians have been affected by the blurry Marxist ideals that FARC had. Remember that at their first, FARC was a mode of protest because of the lack of efficiency of our state and because many populations inside of our country lived in a precarious condition and developed with a very educated population such as university students. Nevertheless, those ideals of change were faded when FARC was influenced by illegal activities and started using incorrect ways to get people´s and state attention.
Also is correct to state that FARC already had an opportunity to establish as a politic party and this happened with the UP (Union Patriotica), which almost all was sent to murder because of the ill-felling of a country who wasn´t and won’t be prepared to have a radical point of view such as FARC´s one
PS: Writting from my tablet
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanpablosantos Tue 27 Sep - 21:04

I consider the peace treaty isnt very fair, but the are no more opportunities to have peace in our country, this is a golden opportunitie we cant waste so then if I could, I would vote by the yes, I want to emphasize that there are no way that the partisan warfare accepted all the guilt and agree to go to jail for their crimes, so then dont look for a better treaty because it woud not exist. Neutral
juanpablosantos
juanpablosantos
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by nicothelegend9A Tue 27 Sep - 21:36

Each point of view of every person is valid but I can not allow people to change the future of the country with just a vote. To vote lying is not just a white lie due tu the fact that an important decision is taken. Though people in the post have an excellent point of view, i am not certain if they are being completely sincere. I personally think that voting yes is accessing peace meanwhile if we vote no we access war and this is just more problems for the future. My real question is, if war does not ends would we be capable to survive?.
nicothelegend9A
nicothelegend9A
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinavm23 Tue 27 Sep - 21:52

santiago.10945 wrote:Yes becouse we don't gain anything voting for the no, the ones who get most affected are the farmers who are in the rural zone, which is infair so it's good voting for yes,a step for the advancing of this country and stop living in the past.
*because
*unfair
We can stop living in the past, but not by giving the power of our country to inhuman people, to silly people, voting for NO is not being selfish or something like that, is knowing that the plan purposed by this plebiscit is not the best for our country, is wanting another kind of trade that really punish this criminals, and do not give them space in politic things of this country.
Laughing

carolinavm23

Back to top Go down

Post by SEDelgado Wed 5 Oct - 21:03

The country should have voted YES. First of all if the plebicite passes for the entire world Colombia is a country that has finished it´s war. that makes external investment increase for the reason that the foreign industry and investors can see a country that is safer and more interesting for investing in knew projects. Nevertheless; many points could have some errors and should be re negotiated, the vast majority of the treatment is what is needed to solve this conflict.

Most of the arguments for voting NO where totally biased as this arguments as: Colombia will become like Venezuela if the peace process wins. Totally false let me remind Hugo Chavez was a military with right ideals, just as the ideals of Alvaro Uribe Velez. FARC wont give the explosives and guns to UN or to the government. False, FARC did started to give guns and to explode explosives with the overview of UN.

It is clear that YES is the best option.
SEDelgado
SEDelgado
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3