Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariana Pajon or Falcao

+10
melobarreraenglish
Federico Luna
marianatorresp
Manuelacastrillon
carloshernandez
NicolasBetancourt
Vale Gómez
delgadossdvsf
Yizuztowers
manuel11
14 posters

Go down

Mariana Pajon or Falcao Empty Mariana Pajon or Falcao

Post by manuel11 Wed 15 Apr - 14:41

Is Mariana Pajon considered the best Colombian athlete or Falcao?

Last edited by manuel11 on Wed 15 Apr - 14:54; edited 1 time in total

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Mariana Pajon or Falcao Empty Re: Mariana Pajon or Falcao

Post by Yizuztowers Wed 15 Apr - 14:47

Mariana Pajon has made a great career during her whole life. Falcao had the luck to get into a good team, but his talent ended at the drop of a hat. For these reasons I belive Pajon is a better athlete.

Yizuztowers
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by delgadossdvsf Wed 15 Apr - 14:59

I think Falcao could be best but his injury before worldcup cost him and arm and a leg. If he could play in that moment, he would be with out doubts the best sportsmen of Colombia. Better than Mariana.

delgadossdvsf
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 15 Apr - 15:04

You are barking up the wrong tree if you say that Falcao is better that Mariana Pajon. Mariana Pajon firstly wonned the gold medal in the Olimpic Games, and secondly he has shown what a colombian women can do.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasBetancourt Wed 15 Apr - 15:05

delgadossdvsf wrote:I think Falcao could be best but his injury before worldcup cost him and arm and a leg. If he could play in that moment, he would be with out doubts the best sportsmen of Colombia. Better than Mariana.
Mariana Pajon is the greatest, she is the best BMX runner over the world, he won a gold medal. She had won each award he had runned. Falcao is not a regular player, he is not playing by the moment, Europe forgot him.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 18:02

Mariana Pajon is an athlete that have being constant during all his life and she have been seeing the fruits ding the last years. Falcao is a very good player that for he is a pice of cake to score in the matches but during the last months he was been run with the bad luck of having a coach like Van Gal that doesn't appreciate his skills in field.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Thu 16 Apr - 19:07

I think Mariana Pajon is better than Falcao because of the discipline she had. She started to driving a bicycle when she was three year old, which is amazing. However, she is best because she had won the second gold medal of Colombia at the Olimpics; which is a very striking goal for a twenty three year old lady.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by marianatorresp Thu 16 Apr - 19:45

I think that Mariana Pajon is better than Falcao, this is because she is very young and she have won many awards in so little time, she has more disciplin and she has to do so many things to succes and she has to risk her safety for the sport she develops.

marianatorresp
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr - 20:01

I think you can not compare Mariana and Falcao, because both practice a different type of sport. Mariana practice bmx a sport that uses a bike and is individual; on the other hand, Falcao practice soccer a sport that needs a ball and is being part of a me. This is way i think we can compare them, because they are absolutely different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Thu 16 Apr - 21:32

Here, de hace a dilema, because comparing both of them is as comparing a tigre with an apple, because they are pretty way differnt, not only because their are, but also because of the aporte they practise.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by melobarreraenglish Thu 16 Apr - 23:20

Mariana Pajon is better because she always uses the oportunityes she has and Falcao only says he is talented but he don't show it , and actions speak louther than words.

melobarreraenglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Sat 18 Apr - 14:51

Vale Gómez wrote:You are barking up the wrong tree if you say that Falcao is better that Mariana Pajon. Mariana Pajon firstly wonned the gold medal in the Olimpic Games, and secondly he has shown what a colombian women can do.

I agree with you, but Falcao has contributed to the Colombian culture too. Eventhough his career in football was not his best, his performance in different clubs like "Ateltico de Madrid" has been exceptional. His support to the Colombia's team team is invaluable. All of these have cost an arm and a leg to Falcao, so we need to reward his effort.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 19 Apr - 14:40

This comparison is not balanced, I believe that the skills of a women and a man are very different talking about physical activity and also taking into account the very different sports Falcao and Mariana Pajon practice. Both of them are very good athletes in Colombia, that have represent our country properly and make people see that everything is posible.

Last edited by mariasaavedra on Wed 22 Apr - 9:06; edited 1 time in total

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 21 Apr - 9:33

They are different, the are in to very different sports. Itch one is one of the best or the best in its sport. So they are different , they are not better than each other only different. Falcao is a soccer stiker an Mariana Pajon is the Olimpic champion So thy can't be compared.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresMaldonado9925 Sun 26 Apr - 15:35

Both are very successful in their own activities and sports, so we can't afirm that one of them is better than the other. Both bring to the Colombian country nationality and pride.
AndresMaldonado9925
AndresMaldonado9925
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down