Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?

+2
Santiago_Garcia
NicolasBetancourt
6 posters

Go down

Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?  Empty Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?

Post by NicolasBetancourt Mon 20 Apr - 18:32

Since Falcao star playing in Manchester United his level has decreased, he is not holder.
Falcao also speed up his ligament injury to reach the World Cup.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?  Empty Re: Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 20 Apr - 19:11

I think that Van Gaal is responsible for Falcao's poor game and appereance in the field, also I think that Van Gaal is blind because he doesn't see what he has on the bench sitting for most of the matches from the Premier League.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?  Empty Re: Is Van Gaal responsible for the poor game of Falcao or his accelerated recovery?

Post by carloshernandez Mon 20 Apr - 19:38

In my opinion Louis Van Gaal is the responsible of the poor game of Falcao because he doesn't let play Falcao in the team as he do with others players as Van Persie, this is because as is said in many newspapers and TV news the coach Louis Van Gaal have a "preference" to European players; Falcao is no the only player at Manchester United that start having a poor game when he arrived to the team leaded by Van Gaal the same situation have the Argentine Angel Di Maria that when he arrived to the "Red Devils" was a big promise but during the days the coach Van Gaal get the Argentine to the substitutes as he do it with Falcao.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Tue 21 Apr - 9:04

Santiago_Garcia wrote:I think that Van Gaal is responsible for Falcao's poor game and appereance in the field, also I think that Van Gaal is blind because he doesn't see what he has on the bench sitting for most of the matches from the Premier League.

I agree with you, because Van Gaal does not support Falcao.  But also you need to se that the other player "Robin Van Persie" is better than him. Could be an excuse for not permitting Falcao  enter to the match. The thing is that the oportunities are scare and Falcao would get tired of it.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 21 Apr - 9:19

Van Gaal is the responsible of the bad moment of Falcao. If you see in the friendly match of Monaco against Arsenal days before Falcao went to Man Utd, he played like a god. He arrived to the English team and he always play the last 10 minutes of a match. And if he plays mare the midfielders do not search him. Van Gaal put him to play with the u-21 squad and that clearly hate to a player of that category.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sat 25 Apr - 12:38

In my opinion Van Gaal is the responsible for the poor performance of Falcao. The recovery took several months so he is alredy in good shape, in spite of this Van Gaal doesn't give him the opportunity to play and show what he can do.

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down