Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?

5 posters

Go down

Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?  Empty Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?

Post by NicolasBetancourt Tue 21 Apr - 21:56

Both have the same number of goals in the national team; however Falcao is younger and he can play 3 or 4 years more. Falcao is not in a good moment, but in other team and with the help of Pekerman he can recover his level. For me Falcao is much better, he has been in great teams and had won many awards as European Leage.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?  Empty Re: Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?

Post by juanesteban00 Wed 22 Apr - 9:12

Both of them have made the same number of goals in the Colombia team;however, falcao for me is better than Arnoldo Iguaran. Because he is fast an have all the qualities of a football player. He is not having a good time because his team , but he still playing perfect.

juanesteban00
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?  Empty Re: Radamel Falcao Garcia or Hernando "Guajiro" Higuaran?

Post by carloshernandez Wed 22 Apr - 9:31

In my opinion I think that Falcao is better because is a player that with 29 years have made the same number of goals of Arnoldo Iguaran do in all his career in the national team, also because Falcao is a player that have 12 awards like Europe Supercup and like the UEFA Europe Ligue and other awards very important in the other hand Arnoldo Iguaran only have 2 awards with clubs and other 2 personal awards, ; It is true that Falco during this days have been playing no very well but also is true that he have between 4-5 years.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Thu 23 Apr - 11:37

Iguaran was a very fast player who made a los of goals for the Colombia's national team and Millonarios. But he only won 2 colombian leagues. Instead Falcao has won 2 UEFA Europa leagues beig top scorer of both. And that is not the only thing he had won.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sun 26 Apr - 17:56

In my opinion Falcao is better because of his brilliant skills, his quality and because he has passed throught many important clubs of europe and won very important tournaments with them. Also has been recognized in the national team. Despite he is not in a good moment everyone knows he is still one of the best strikers in the world.

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down