Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs

+9
valentinaguzman8
NicoManrique
SebasGuzman98
Santiescobar11227
carloshernandez
Vale Gómez
michi_pantin
manuel11
Manuelacastrillon
13 posters

Go down

Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs Empty Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs

Post by Manuelacastrillon Wed 15 Apr - 14:40

Which of this writers had contributed the most in Colombia?

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs Empty Re: Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs

Post by manuel11 Wed 15 Apr - 14:49

manuecas wrote:Which of this writers had contributed the most in Colombia?
The writer that had contributed the most in Colombia is Gabriel Garcia , because this Colombian writer shows how piece of cake is writing an excellent book and how his books are so interesting that proves to the world how Colombia can be represented in the topic of literature.

Last edited by manuel11 on Wed 15 Apr - 15:03; edited 1 time in total

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs Empty Re: Gabriel Garcia Marquez or Jorge Isaacs

Post by michi_pantin Wed 15 Apr - 14:52

Gabriel Garcia Marquez was able to cut the mustard in the field of universal literature.
I would consider that Marquez has contributed the most to the colombian culture with his work because he was recognized internationally by the nobel comitee; nevertheless, this is not the only reason for his importance. Marquez was able to transform spanish in a way that it was ablle to convey emotion through imagery.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 15:02

In my opinion, Gabriel Garcia Marquez was far cry from Jorge Isaacs, but he was far more important for Colombian culture because he broke the paradigm that the world had about Colombia, making every eye turn this way and bringing a Nobel prize to the country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 15 Apr - 18:58

In my opinion Jorge Isaacs was very far from Gabriel Garcia Marquez, first of all because he winned the novel of literature. Also because his books were highly recognized and led to the Colombian writing to another level ,and finally because he innovated the way in which the Colombian novels were written.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 19:53

In my opinion Gabriel Garcia Marquez is better than Jorge Issacs, no only because he won a Nobel Prize, is because the form how he write and also because he leave high the Colombian literature.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiescobar11227 Thu 16 Apr - 16:55

carloshernandez wrote:In my opinion Gabriel Garcia Marquez is better than Jorge Issacs, no only because he won a Nobel Prize, is because the form how he write and also because he leave high the Colombian literature.
I agree because Gabriel Garcia have contributed the most to Colombian society; furthermore, he have created new perspective of what we know as literature, but also he recognized Colombian by the Nobel prize he won cause of the the books presented during its life. Gabriel have created new literature, a different reality with out going to extremes. For me he is better than Jorge issacs.

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Thu 16 Apr - 17:22

Santiescobar11227 wrote:
carloshernandez wrote:In my opinion Gabriel Garcia Marquez is better than Jorge Issacs, no only because he won a Nobel Prize, is because the form how he write and also because he leave high the Colombian literature.
I agree because Gabriel Garcia have contributed the most to Colombian society; furthermore, he have created new perspective of what we know as literature, but also he recognized Colombian by the Nobel prize he won cause of the the books presented during its life. Gabriel have created new literature, a different reality with out going to extremes. For me he is better than Jorge issacs.
I agree because Gabo winned the novel of literature that is a very important price and he changed the perpective of literature we had. He also take the spanish idiom to get recognized.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Tue 21 Apr - 10:21

Gabriel Garcia Marquez in my opinion is better because the way he writes is much better than Issacs. And because the way he makes magical realism in books of real stories.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Fri 24 Apr - 20:15

In my opinion Gabriel Garcia Marques have contributed more than Jorge Isaacs , because he was the creator of one of the most famous works "Cien años de soledad" that is consider one of the most representative of this genre. We should mention that in 1982 he received the noble prizes for literature.

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sat 25 Apr - 12:24

Gabriel Garcia Marquez in my opinion made very important contributions to literature and was one of the great novelists in the twentieth century. Nobel Prize of literature in 1982

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana-Torres Sat 25 Apr - 13:21

I think Gabriel Garcia Mraquez has contributed more in Colombia, not only for the amount of awards he has received, but for the way he writes. His style is unique and expressive. Each one of the phrases are beautifully written and meaningful. He leaves a little part of himself in each one of his books. He is obviously really famous, but the real contribution he gave to the country were his books, not his prizes.

Juliana-Torres
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by michi_pantin Sat 25 Apr - 13:27

Santiescobar11227 wrote:
GGM has contributed a lot to colombian society with his works;nevertheless, we cannot devaluate jorge isaacs who has been able to create memorable pieces such as maria.

michi_pantin
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Paola2000 Sun 26 Apr - 16:29

In my opinion both of them achive a great recognition as writers and representatives of Colombian literature but furthermore Gabriel Marques managed to have a better exposition and recognition all over the world.

Paola2000
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by MateoJaraU Sun 26 Apr - 17:12

manuel11 wrote:
The writer that had contributed the most in Colombia is Gabriel Garcia , because this Colombian writer shows how piece of cake is writing an excellent book and how his books are so interesting that proves to the world how Colombia can be represented in the topic of literature.

One of the reason to Gabriel Garcia Marquez is such a great writer or be so recognize is because writing isn't easy, because you have to put your feelings in a piece of paper, one thing that is not very easy or a piece of cake.

MateoJaraU
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanaolave Sun 10 May - 9:58

In my opinion, both wrtiters are very important for our colombian literature, but Gabriel Garcia Marquez is far cry from Jorge Isaacs, Gabriel Garcia Marquez gave identity to our country, using new techniques, new styles and he gave a new vision of our country;morevover, he won a Nobel Award and also he was part of the ''Boom Latinoamericano'' movement.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down