Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco?

3 posters

Go down

Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco? Empty Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco?

Post by lauragomez Thu 23 Apr - 8:07

America Mestiza or Rosario Tijeras

lauragomez
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco? Empty Re: Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco?

Post by lauratusso Thu 23 Apr - 8:25

I think that both of them have contributed to Colombia in different ways but in terms of nowadays society I think Jorge Franco has contributed most because of his "sicariato" topics and strong books that people like.

lauratusso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco? Empty Re: Who has contributed the most? William ospina or Jorge Franco?

Post by Juanaolave Sun 10 May - 17:42

lauratusso wrote:I think that both of them have contributed to Colombia in different ways but in terms of nowadays society I think Jorge Franco has contributed most because of his "sicariato" topics and strong books that people like.
I agree with you because Jorge Franco with his novel Rosario Tijeras showed a part of Medellin's history and Colombians past that identifies people and make them be interested in this types of topics.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down