Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship with older people?

+4
Laura Algarra
Megan Reátiga
Daniela Roldán
Juan Andres Cortes
8 posters

Go down

Relationship with older people? Empty Relationship with older people?

Post by Juan Andres Cortes Fri 30 Sep - 9:22

Relation with older people?
Juan Andres Cortes
Juan Andres Cortes
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Relationship with older people? Empty Re: Relationship with older people?

Post by Daniela Roldán Sat 1 Oct - 8:48

I think it really depends on your personal likes or interest and not so much on what other people say. My only comment would be to be sure that both of the parties are doing it because they want to do it and not by any social or economical issue.

Daniela Roldán
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Fri 21 Oct - 21:53

It depends on the maturity level of both individuals, and that the age gap is not that drastic. The important thing is not to focus on the critics that other people give you, because they are only stangers and their opinions towards you and your loved one are completely pointless.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sat 22 Oct - 14:39

It's up to each ones preferences. We have from a space of 23 years between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard to a space of 60 years between Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. If nowadays society accept a relationship between a 90 years old man and a 30 years old woman you can be with whoever you truly like, now you can spend your life even when a man of your father's age or more! From my point of view that would be disgusting; however, no one have think the same. I would never be in a relationship with someone 8 years older than me; likewise, I wouldn't like to be with someone my age or less. In conclusion, If you truly love someone until the point of wanting to marry him/her no matter if that person doubles or triples your age then go ahead.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 18:09

Age doesn't matter in love; however, there are some people that have other interests than love on those relationships like gold diggers. If you love that person enough to forget his/her age, then, age doesn't matter.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Sun 23 Oct - 18:22

Age matters in love due to people who are older are more mature and now how to handle relationship. While the one who are younger are immature no let the emotions go over the relatinship. Having a couple who is older than you could be good because they can teach you things you will not learn from someone who has your same age. Also it all depends on how mature is the other one, but if both are in love here is no problem. Since they will accept their relationship and afront every challenge together.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Sun 23 Oct - 21:48

I think the age doesn't matter when love exists, because when you like someone and you're in love there's no one and nothing that can change that.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 22:40

I believe love can`t depend on things like age although one person is like 50 years and the other 16, because that will be like getting in love with your dad and in some cases with your grandfather, but in other situations that the age has not that huge difference will be okey.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down