Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why?

+5
manuel11
Santiago_Garcia
Federico Luna
melobarreraenglish
Santiescobar11227
9 posters

Go down

Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why? Empty Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why?

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 14:50

I consider that the people that see forum, should see and analize this question in many ways; consequently, the y should be and think in a very critical way.

Back to top Go down

Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why? Empty Re: Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why?

Post by Santiescobar11227 Thu 16 Apr - 17:14

For my opinion Colombian society it's not build by only one artist; despite the fact, that in some case one is better than another each of the are part or are building our culture, and this culture are build by difference that give on a similarity that recognized the society in front of others.

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why? Empty Re: Which is the most important artist in Colombian history? Why?

Post by melobarreraenglish Thu 16 Apr - 21:13

there are many interesting options in this topic, as a conequence of our varied culture, but I believe that it could be Juanes or shakira because they show Colombians music to the word.

melobarreraenglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Thu 16 Apr - 21:22

I think that Colombiano is such rich in cultures and ways of thinking, that one artists itself will not be enough to identify as al, nor even a small quantity; thus, the cuestión should not be which is the most important artistas, but it should be who are the artistas that have contributed the most.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 20 Apr - 16:56

I think that the question is very general, if we talk about all the colombian history you can't say only about the MOST important. Through all the Colombian art we are talking about 600 years ago with our indians that painted in the cavern walls.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Sat 25 Apr - 9:12

Federico Luna wrote:I think that Colombiano is such rich in cultures and ways of thinking, that one artists itself will not be enough to identify as al, nor even a small quantity; thus, the cuestión should not be which is the most important artistas, but it should be who are the artistas that have contributed the most.
Well Colombian artists are important in all their skills;however there is always an artist that contributed the necessary to show that can be the most important artist nationally or internationally ,so in my opinion you are wrong in the analysis of the artist that may be all identify.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinaguzman8 Sat 25 Apr - 12:10

In my opinion we can not name just one artist. Colombia has many artist who have been very important because of their contributions to the country and each has provided different things to our culture.

valentinaguzman8
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel242 Sun 26 Apr - 10:41

For me the most important artistin Colombia is Fernando Botero, who has contributed and promoted painting and sculpture in Colombian and has given international recognition to the country
Samuel242
Samuel242
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Sun 26 Apr - 13:30

Colombia have a lot of variety talking about artists, naming one of all the artists of Colombia is something imposible, because all and each one of Colombian artists represent our culture very well. However the artist that I like the most is Botero because is something very different from the usual, his sculptures and paints are attractive because of his round shape and are very representative worlwilde.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinacoba Sun 26 Apr - 13:47

if we are talking about colombian artist we will find a variety of them, and each one of them had contibutes in colombian culture and we can´t say who is or who is not important for colombian history; Nevertheless, botero is for me the most important artis in colombian history no only because his incredible work but also because his passion to it, and also for this he is an world-wide known artis,too.

valentinacoba
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down