Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most important Colombian tradition?

+27
Laura Algarra
9BJuanitaGutierrez
DanielaACookies9A
Antonia Sanint
sofiamoreno
lauramoscoso
OpTc Felipe Díaz
La Xime
Juanzapata31
oscar.rojas
Nataliaalfonso0
santiago.10945
juanfeCISF
NicoManrique
juansegura1999
Santiago_Garcia
manuel11
SebasGuzman98
mariasaavedra
Vale Gómez
gabrielaaguirre1
carloshernandez
Federico Luna
isabellajativa
Gigigravier
Manuelacastrillon
Admin
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the most important Colombian tradition? Empty What is the most important Colombian tradition?

Post by Admin Thu 16 Apr - 18:33

Novena de Navidad? Tejo? What do you consider an authentic Colombian tradition? Why? Is this something foreigners would like to read about? Is this what makes us unique? Explain. Include images if you want.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What is the most important Colombian tradition? Empty Re: What is the most important Colombian tradition?

Post by Manuelacastrillon Thu 16 Apr - 18:51

The most important Colombian tradition in my opinion, is Chritmas time and new year which in this ones are included Novena de anacondas. This is because in this two celebrations society have a family time, which in some families just happen in this time of the year. And make integration between near friends to family. For me, this celebrations are an authentic Colombian tradition, because in my knowledge I have never listen that other countries have a Novena de Navidad.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

What is the most important Colombian tradition? Empty Re: What is the most important Colombian tradition?

Post by Gigigravier Thu 16 Apr - 19:47

For me the most important tradition in Colombia is the Carnaval de Barranquilla, becouse it is were all the traditions can be seen, just like the traditional music, dance, costumes and of everyone been happy and unique showing what Colombians are made of.

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by isabellajativa Thu 16 Apr - 20:53

The most important tradition in Colombia f is the Carnaval of Barranquilla , because it is hads many traditional themes and culture.

isabellajativa
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Fri 17 Apr - 22:35

Colombiano has so many traditions, the ones oír ancesters gave is and the ones de hace learnt from outside, that this cjoice ir really difficult, but, un muy point of vida, the Carnaval de Blancos y Negros is the most important one because it is a tradition gained after Colombia could get its freedom from Spain.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Mon 20 Apr - 19:46

In my opinion the most important Colombian tradition is the Carnaval of Barranquilla, because in where all the tradition can be seen represented by kids, teenagers, adults and also old people that are the one the now more of this traditions of Dance, Music, and Custumes.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Tue 21 Apr - 20:31

I think that Christmas is the most important Colombian tradition. At this time, everyone gets together. Family, friends, neighbors and others. Everyone praying the novena, eating and celebrating. We have the best of both worlds; Be together in family, and eat all the delicious food we want.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 22 Apr - 16:17

For me the most importan colombian tradition is the Carnaval de Blancos y Negros, not only because of its historical importance but also because of the enjoyment of foreigners in it.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 22 Apr - 16:18

carloshernandez wrote:In my opinion the most important Colombian tradition is the Carnaval of Barranquilla, because in where all the tradition can be seen represented by kids, teenagers, adults and also old people that are the one the now more of this traditions of Dance, Music, and Custumes.
I think that tradition is good, but in my opinion the Carnaval de Blancos y Negros is better.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Wed 22 Apr - 20:58

I think the most important Colombian tradition is the "Novena de Aguinaldos" because when we are celebrating this tradition all the family gets together; everyday the Novena is prepared on a different family house, these joins everybody that come up to this celebration.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Thu 23 Apr - 10:13

I think that the most important colombian tradition is the barranquilla's carnaval because is one of the first things someone think about colombia and theres Nottingham moré colombian than that
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuel11 Sat 25 Apr - 11:24

Manuelacastrillon wrote:The most important Colombian tradition in my opinion, is Chritmas time and new year which in this ones are included Novena de anacondas. This is because in this two celebrations society have a family time, which in some families just happen in this time of the year.  And make integration between near friends to family.  For me, this celebrations are an authentic Colombian tradition, because in my knowledge I have never listen that other countries have a Novena de Navidad.
I could agree with you but this tradition is not closed to Colombia or made up in Colombia;therefore you are consider another tradition culture that are not related to Colombia so that is not the purpose of this question.The only thing that could get to the question is the Novena but this not invites others to demonstrate that the tradition is focused only in Colombia, because in Latin countries also this tradition is practice.For me the important tradition in Colombia have to be related only in Colombia.

manuel11
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Mon 27 Apr - 20:00

The most important colombian tradition we have here in colombia are our games, like " Tejo" or "Rana", also our christmas tradition are very colombian like the Novena or eating buñuelos and natilla with our family.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juansegura1999 Thu 21 May - 21:15

SebasGuzman98 "I think that the most important colombian tradition is the barranquilla's carnaval because is one of the first things someone think about colombia and theres Nottingham moré colombian than that" I agree with these idea because of It is one of the major carnivals to our culture and history. i realy like these intervention

juansegura1999
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Thu 21 May - 21:39

Colombia is a country that celebrate many traditions for example:"Carnaval de Barranquilla", " carnaval de blancos y negros" and some tradition that are game like "Rana" and " tejo", but in my opinion the most important tradition is the " Carnaval de Barranquilla" it is the folk and cultural festival in were people show their totalent to more than a million people.

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Fri 30 Sep - 8:15

Admin wrote:Novena de Navidad? Tejo? What do you consider an authentic Colombian tradition? Why? Is this something foreigners would like to read about? Is this what makes us unique? Explain. Include images if you want.
I think that the most important Colombian tradition is traveling, because every Colombian has travelled through the cities that Colombian has. Also I think that the memories that traveling creates are unforgettable.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by santiago.10945 Mon 3 Oct - 9:25

The most important Colombian tradition is the carnaval of negros and blancos y pasto, its a full of dances, parties, emotion, alcohol, beautiful women all around the world, like really people from places like Netherlands go to party and enjoy the carnivals, it represents great part of the Colombian culture.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Mon 3 Oct - 18:47

Admin wrote:Novena de Navidad? Tejo? What do you consider an authentic Colombian tradition? Why? Is this something foreigners would like to read about? Is this what makes us unique? Explain. Include images if you want.
Today, Colombian culture is a mixture of European and indigenous customs and traditions that are reflected through music, art, literature and the relationship with nature.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 3 Oct - 20:50

For me the most representative and important tradition is "the Barranquilla´s carnival" because it shows all the mix of races, the different cultures, the combination of music and it is a very big event, that includes all kind of people, form the smallest to the biggest...So if you have the opportunity to go don´t reject it!
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by oscar.rojas Tue 4 Oct - 17:45

I agree with Natalia because this amazing carnaval hoisted on one of the most popular cities of the country, Barranquilla, shows and recreates a mix of all the races, cultures, music, dances and traditions our beautiful country has. I think it's the mos complete and developed event Colombia has had in its history.

oscar.rojas
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanzapata31 Tue 4 Oct - 20:13

I think christmas is the most important traditon in Colombia, because is the time of the year that we are more happy, because we can share with our family, share food, share presents and also, we can pray.
Juanzapata31
Juanzapata31
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Tue 4 Oct - 22:06

The carnaval´s are important in our traditions. Becuase it shows the happiness of our country and the different cultures that we have inside. Thanks to this our country sometimes is happier and shows the colorful identities. When we do this carnaval allows the cultures we have get mixed and we get to know new traditions.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 21:35

I agree with zapata, I think that what catch the attention is how the Colombians celebrate Christmas with different delicious food
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 21:50

I think the most important tradition in Colombia is Christmas and New Years, since we have traditions and foods no one else has. Novenas, Villancicos, bueñuelos and natilla are the best part of these holidays, bringing all the family and friends together they have a power that no other country posses.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Wed 5 Oct - 22:10

In my opinion Christmas is the most important and amazing tradition of Colombia , it is a beautiful time where we are all happy , we make things at this holiday that nobody else do and that makes ir more special.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next